Look after yourself, and others :)
Common Applications/Hazards for the 3M Asbestos & Dust Respirator kit...
• Suitable for certain asbestos work - Refer to local asbestos government guidelines (Safework Australia or Worksafe NZ.)
• Also for lead paint removal, sanding, sawing, drilling, cutting, grinding, masonry, insulation, food manufacturing and powder coating.
• Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant IDLH levels.
• This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
- With a 3M 7500 Series Half Face Respirator: 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES) or 30 ppm, whichever is the lower.
• Higher P3 protection factors only achieved with a 3M Full Face Respirator, otherwise, P2 protection level when worn on a 3M Half Face Respirator.