XO2® ‘The Bodyguard’ Hand Sanitiser was created for your facility’s hygiene and disease prevention program. It is a premium quality, waterless hand sanitiser designed specifically for the education, medical, healthcare and food industries to reduce the spread of germs and bacteria. ‘The Bodyguard’ Hand Sanitiser is alcohol based for better performance and contains natural emollients to replenish the lipids in your skin, leaving your hands feeling soft and hygienically clean.
‘The Bodyguard’ Hand Sanitiser is pH balanced with a non-irritant moisturising formula and great for keeping your skin clean, hygienic and at its best. The advanced formulation makes it a great choice for regular usage and for those with sensitive and dry skin.
Where to use.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks, Cruise Ships.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants, Farms, Garden Nurseries and Homes.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics, Veterinary Clinics.
• Guest rooms, classrooms, offices, hallways.
• Washrooms, toilets, bathrooms, baby change rooms, showers.
• Foyers, receptions, gyms, showrooms, playgrounds.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunchrooms.
How to sanitise your hands
1. Apply a generous amount of liquid in a cupped hand.
2. Rub hands palm to palm.
3. Rub with right palm over left (back of) hand with interlaced fingers and vice versa.
4. Rub palm to palm with fingers interlaced.
5. Rub back of fingers in opposing palms with fingers interlocked.
6. Do some rotational rubbing of left thumb clasped in right hand and vice versa.
7. Do more rotational rubbing, backwards and forwards with clasped fingers of right hand in left hand and vice versa.
8. Once dry you are done and your hands are sanitised. There is no rinsing necessary.
• Make sure you sanitise your palms, back of hands, wrists, fingers and under fingernails.
• Bulk fill dispensers should be regularly cleaned with hot water.
Why is the regular use of a hand sanitiser important?
Hand sanitising is a quick and easy way to keep your hands clean and hygienic. Its convenience makes it a popular hand hygiene solution in busy areas where hygiene is important like hospitals, schools, office, supermarkets, hotels, commercial kitchens and cruise ships. Here are some of the benefits of regularly using a hand sanitiser...
• Reduces the bacteria count on hands.
• Helps protect you and others from bacteria and viruses.
• Makes regular hand washing more effective.
• Reduces the need for hand washing when hands are visibly clean.
• Quick and easy to use.
• No water is required.
• Less irritating than a full hand wash.
• Can be portable and more convenient for regular hand hygiene efforts.