XO2 Online Machine Repair Pick Up
This form must be completed and sent for a machine pick up to be organised. You will be issued the transport details and a shipping label to be placed on a box (box will need to be provided by sender). If you are not issued the transport details within one business day, please contact the Customer Care Team.
Please package your machine properly in a box to avoid damage during transit. Address box to XO2 Pty Ltd, 42 Junction Road, Burleigh Heads, Queensland, 4220, Attention Service Department.
Use the form below to organise the machine repair pick up.
Terms & Conditions
1. Turnaround time... Please allow a minimum of 2 working days turnaround on all machine servicing and repairs. We work on a ‘first in, first served’ basis. If ‘special order’ parts are required, there will be an additional delay in turnaround depending on the availability and supply speed of the part from the manufacturer.
2. Quotes and go aheads... To keep turnaround times and charges to a minimum, the following applies unless otherwise agreed...
● Vacuum cleaners: If repair is under $150+GST, job will be done without a quote or call for your approval.
● Other equipment: If repair is under $200+GST, job will be done without a quote or call for your approval.
● A quote fee of $45+GST and freight of $20+GST will be charged if the issued quote is not accepted or if no fault can be found with the unit
● All repairs that require to be picked up will incur a pickup and delivery fee
● All machines will be returned to point of origin after 3 months from date of quote if no approval has been given and the quote and freight charges on the quote will be charged
3. Cleaning of equipment... Many breakdowns are due to lack of cleaning or servicing. To avoid additional costs we recommend cleaning your equipment thoroughly before booking in for repair. All machines will be cleaned by the technician prior to carrying out operational checks if you have not done so yourself, and you will be charged for time and use of our equipment clean-up facilities.
4. Test and tagging... Electrical items will be tested and tagged, to maintain our compliance to electrical safety and quality assurance. All non-compliant equipment will have the cords cut and marked unsuitable for use.
5. Parts warranties... are always honoured but are limited to the manufacturers written policy providing the defect is not the result of misuse by the customer or inadequate circuit protection. (e.g. Nilfisk offers a limited 30 Day warranty on parts).
● Please DO NOT assume there is a 3 or 12 month warranty on your parts as very few manufacturers offer more than a 30 day warranty on parts.
6. These terms and conditions... are in addition to our General Terms & Conditions.
7. General warranty provisions... available upon request.