Another day at the orifice.
So what’s this toilet seat sanitising all about? The toilet seat sanitiser dispenser is mounted next to the toilet paper dispenser. The user grabs some toilet paper and applies the foaming sanitiser onto it. By wiping the toilet seat thoroughly with the saturated toilet tissue, surface bacteria is removed ensuring the toilet seat is safe to use.
XO2® Clean Cheeks is a premium quality, ready to use, fast drying sanitiser foam designed to hygienically clean toilet seats and toilet cubicle surfaces.
Very few people realise the life threatening dangers that the simple act of flushing a toilet or urinal creates. A flush releases an explosion of fecal clostridium, airborne e.coli and other pathogens into the air and onto surfaces. That’s why sanitising the high risk surfaces our visitors, guests, staff or students come in contact with is responsible and good practice.
Installing toilet seat sanitiser dispensers in your facility’s toilet cubicles is a must for every hygiene and disease prevention program.
XO2® high capacity, low usage dispensers.
XO2® Clean Cheeks is an integral part of the XO2® high capacity dispensing series. It is specially designed for very high traffic and very low serviced washrooms, kitchens and facilities where less servicing (and labour/refilling costs), less run outs and a lower cost per user is required. With controlled usage this system’s capacity is not just big.. it’s HUGE!
Where to use.
XO2® Clean Cheeks suits the XO2® Clean Cheeks Foaming Dispenser.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics, Homes.
• Toilet cubicles.
How to sanitise a toilet seat.
1. Apply a generous amount of sanitiser onto some toilet tissue.
2. Wipe the toilet seat thoroughly.
3. Dispose of used toilet paper into the toilet bowl.
4. Repeat the above steps if necessary.
5. Before using the toilet seat wait for it to be dry. This should only take a few seconds.
How to change a refill pouch
1. Open the dispenser using the correct key.
2. Remove empty refill pouch including the reusable plastic pump below the pouch nozzle.
3. Remove and set aside pump. Discard empty pouch.
4. Holding new refill pouch with the nozzle facing upwards, insert the pump into pouch nozzle. Ensure
the pump pierces refill nozzle seal.
5. Slide the newly assembled pouch and pump combo back into the dispenser.
6. Close dispenser door.
7. Test operation of dispenser to ensure the foam is flowing properly.
• You can use toilet seat sanitiser to clean other surfaces in the toilet cubicle including... sanitary hygiene bins, washroom dispensers, doorknobs, toilet flush buttons, handrails, any surface in the toilet cubicle.
• Ensure the dispenser instructions are followed when replacing the refill in a dispenser.
• Cold water is better than nothing but most liquid hand soaps lather up and performs better with warm water. The active ingredients in most soap formulations are released more easily, making the soap even more effective for cleaning your hands of dirt, grease, oils and germs without stripping away the natural oils in your skin.