XO2® Cuddles is a premium quality laundry powder that cleans and softens with it’s high tech blend of low foam super cleaning surfactants. XO2® Cuddles can be used in hot or cold water and in front or top loading washing machines. XO2® Cuddles also rinses easily and completely, is phosphate free and is safe for septic systems.
About the scent.
You just have to have a wiff of our signature laundry blend to see why everyone has fallen in love with it. We wanted to come up with a very special blend of essential oils to represent the love and care that goes into laundering, and embed it into the textile. So when you put on clothes, or dry off with a towel that was cleaned with our product, you would say WOW!
The secret to this blend is in the selective combination of floral (rose, jasmin, aniseed) and citrus (tropical fruit) essential oils. This little trick goes back to the 19th century when scientists discovered that oil blends just like ours act as aphrodisiacs when done right! We then took it further and added in some earthy (cedar pine, spice, must) heartwarming background notes. Have a wiff, feel the love xo
Where to use.
XO2® Cuddles can be used in commercial or domestic, top and front loading washing machines, in either hot or cold water washes. It’s ideal for washing clothing, bedding, towels, table cloths, nappies and more.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks, Health Retreats.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Function Centres, Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs.
• Laundries (Front or top load machines)
How to use.
Domestic Machines (5-7kg. Full load)
Light to Medium Soiling: Use ¼ cup,
70 grams or 1 scoop (provided).
Heavy Soiling: Use ½ cup, 140 grams or 2 scoops (provided).
• Use hot water. This will boost your cleaning performance (especially on oil, fat, grease) and speed up drying times.
• For best results use in conjunction with Mother’s Touch fabric softener.
• The quantity of product required will vary depending on the nature and degree of soiling, as well as wash temperature.
• Better wash results are always obtained with warm to hot water.
• Read and follow garment washing instructions.
• Wash colours separately.
• If in doubt, test colourfastness of garments before use.
• For towels, nappies and blankets less concentrate can be used.