Learn more at the XO2® Cleaning Blog
Disso® is a high performance, ready to use dual action hospital grade disinfectant cleaner. It is specially formulated to kill a wide range of bacteria and virus’ making it your number one choice for critical area cleaning or any disinfecting and infection control applications. The formulation is the culmination of decades of research, development and experience with the mission of always improving and adapting breakthrough technologies into the solution.
To prove its effectiveness and to give you the confidence and peace of mind… we have tested the hell out of it in certified labs. The certificates show it works and we have TGA hospital grade approval with successful passes on the EN13727 Dirty Conditions tests. Disso® is listed on the Government TGA website as an approved disinfectant (Therapeutic Goods Administration.)
Disso® is microbiologically tested and proven to kill a broad range of viruses and bacteria. Here is the growing lists of the specific pathogens it has been tested and proven to kill…
• Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19.)
• Influenza virus type A
• Herpes Simplex virus
• Poliovirus (Polio)
• Staphylococcus aureus (Golden Staph)
• Pseudomonas aeruginosa
• Enterococcus hirae
• Escherichia coli (E-Coli)
• Salmonella choleraesuis
• Trichophyton mentagrophytes
Where to use.
Disso® can be used indoors and outdoors to disinfect and clean a multitude of different surfaces.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Centres, Dentists, Vets.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Food manufacturing & Processing, Restaurants, Cafes.
• Guest/patient rooms, classrooms, offices, hallways.
• Washrooms, toilets, urinals, bathrooms, baby change rooms, showers.
• Foyers, receptions, lifts, stairwells, gyms, showrooms, carparks.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunch rooms.
Suitable on washable hard surfaces including plastic, metal, stainless steel, stone, ceramic, glass, enamel, laminate, timber, vinyl, painted surfaces, porcelain, epoxy/sealed surfaces. Suitable on washable carpets, upholstery and fabrics.
How to use.
1. Apply undiluted and directly onto the surface generously. Ensure Disso® makes good contact with all surfaces that need to be treated.
2. LEAVE for 10 minutes. Then wipe or rinse off any excess if necessary.
3. For surfaces that may come into contact with skin or children, (eg. toys, highchairs), rinse thoroughly with water after the 10 minutes.
For vomit, blood, sputum, sweat & biological waste…
Apply Disso® generously on and around the soiled area and clean towards the centre of the spill. Soak up using a disposable wipe. Then complete the disinfectant treatment as above.