XO2® Disso is a high performance, ready to use antibacterial surface sanitiser and cleaner. It creates cleaner, fresher and more pleasant indoor spaces by hygienically cleaning and treating surfaces.
XO2® Disso is designed to prevent the spread of illness by hygienically treating surface touch points in your facility. It gives you peace of mind, helping to keep your people healthy and happy.
Where to use.
XO2® Disso can be used indoors and outdoors to sanitise and clean a multitude of different surfaces. Use it in a bottle with a spray trigger or squirt cap.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing.
• Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics, Vets.
• Guest rooms, classrooms, offices, hallways.
• Washrooms, toilets, urinals, bathrooms, baby change rooms, showers.
• Foyers, receptions, lifts, stairwells, gyms, showrooms, carparks.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunch rooms.
• Garbage bins, chutes, and refuse areas.
Suitable on surfaces such as plastic, metal, stainless steel, ceramic, glass, enamel, laminate, timber, vinyl, painted surfaces, porcelain, epoxy/sealed surfaces and most washable surfaces.
How to use.
STEP 1. CLEAN & SANITISE
1. Apply directly onto the surface, a microfibre cloth or disposable wipe.
2. Wipe surface in a circular motion.
3. Turn the cloth or wipe to an unused section (or use a fresh one) for a final wipe.
STEP 2. SANITISER TREATMENT
1. Spray the precleaned surface generously until wet.
2. Leave for 5-10 minutes to air dry.
3. For surfaces that may come into contact with skin or children, (eg. toys, highchairs), rinse thoroughly with water.