Learn more about washrooms at the XO2® Blog...
“The average urinal wastes 145,000 litres of water per year.
The XO2® Dry Idea waterless urinal block contains natural odour absorbers and bacteria specific enzymes that release slowly to keep your surfaces clean and odour free all day long. The block is designed to attack odours at the source, either on the surface or down the drain. XO2® Dry Idea Blocks are eco-friendly, biodegradable and contain no poisonous para-dichlorobenzene.
How does it work?
The XO2® Dry Idea waterless urinal system includes the Dry Idea Block and the Dry Idea Cleaner. Both give urinals a protective shield against build up, bacteria and bad odours. XO2® Dry Idea works by combining the latest cleaning and proactive bacteria technology in a highly effective and super concentrated, sanitizing, odour neutralizing,
Where to use.
XO2® Dry Idea Blocks are safe for public areas and can be used in education, healthcare, facilities, hospitality and anywhere else you can find a urinal.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Entertainment Buildings, Cinemas, Casinos, Theme Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants, Mining Sites.
• Shopping Centres.
How to use.
Waterless urinal blocks
Place 1-2 blocks in
Waterless urinal maintenance (Daily)
1. Clean once or twice daily depending on traffic flow. Wear gloves and personal protective equipment as required. Read the label and safety data sheet (SDS) before use.
2. Dilute one part Dry Idea Cleaner to 9 parts water in a squirt bottle. Apply to the surface and scrub the urinal with a Doodle Bug tool and white pad.
3. Using a watering can add 300ml (2
4. Place 1-2 Dry Idea blocks in
Waterless urinal deep clean treatment (Initial and weekly)
1. Turn water off to urinal. (Initial)
2. Apply neat (undiluted) Dry Idea Cleaner to the whole urinal and drain area. Use squirt bottle or watering can.
3. Scrub the entire urinal with a Doodle Bug tool and white pad to removes uric acid, hard water buildup and reduces the population of malodour causing germs.
4. Rinse with cold water using a watering can.
5. Treat surfaces using a watering can. Add 300ml (2 cups) of Dry Idea Cleaner to 6L of water (or 50ml per 1L of water). Pour generously over the urinal area. Do not rinse, just leave.
6. Place Dry Idea blocks in the urinal if necessary. One per single trough. In multi troughs place one block every 50cm-60cm. Replace blocks when 80% dissolved.
• When manually filling bottles, buckets or tanks, add the water first and chemical last. This prevents foaming, chemical splashes and spills.
• Do not use any other chemicals in the urinal.
• Do not use hot water on the urinal.
• The first step in an initial clean is to turn off the water permanently when you are switching to the Dry Idea system.