Learn more at the XO2® Blog...
XO2® Glass Cleaner Plus is a fantastic, value for money, glass and shiny surface cleaner. While giving you a brilliant crystal clean shine on glass, it can also be used to clean all types of hard surfaces in one convenient spray and wipe application. XO2® Glass Cleaner Plus is environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
Where to use.
XO2® Glass Cleaner Plus works great on windows, mirrors, benches, cupboards, cooktops, appliances and metal surfaces including chrome and stainless steel.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Guest rooms, classrooms, offices, hallways.
• Washrooms, toilets, urinals, bathrooms, change rooms, showers.
• Foyers, receptions, lifts, stairwells, gyms, showrooms.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunchrooms.
Designed for surfaces such as glass, polished natural stone, laminate, timber, vinyl, metal, chrome, painted surfaces, mirrors, porcelain, enamel, stainless steel, plastic and most other washable surfaces.
How to use.
1. Apply me directly onto cloth or if suitable spray lightly over the surface to be cleaned in sweeping strokes.
2. Wipe and agitate with a clean, dry ultra microfibre cloth, disposable wipe or paper towel until the product disappears.
3. Turn the cloth, wipe or towel to an unused section (or use a fresh one) for a final wipe. A circular motion removes dirt and grime fast.
• Glass Cleaner Plus is for more than just glass. It’s fantastic on mirrors, benches, cupboards, cooktops, appliances, polished surfaces and much more.
• For maximum performance use a clean, dry, lint free microfibre cloth or paper towel to wipe.
• For cleaning spaces where hygiene is important, use our disposable lint free cleaning wipes or paper towel instead of re-usable cloths.
• Glass Cleaner Plus is a high performance product so spray the area to be cleaned just once then wipe dry and move on to the next area. By spraying too many times in a small area your cleaning will take longer because more wiping is required.
• Always use the appropriate XO2 labelled product bottle.
• Always test first in an inconspicuous area before using any cleaning solution. Play it safe, especially when you use a product for the first time. Better to be safe than sorry. Some surfaces can be sensitive to moisture and particular chemical types.