XO2® IPA Wipes clean, disinfect and protect your surfaces from the nasty germs and viruses. These hospital grade bactericidal disinfectant wipes are impregnated with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol that kills 99.9% of germs. The convenient and disposable wet wipe is safe, quick and easy to use. XO2® IPA Wipes eliminate one of the most unhygienic germ spreading cleaning tools… the reusable cloth.
The resealable and refillable tubs have a high quality lid seal allowing for easy dispensing as well as reducing the evaporative action of the alcohol that is commonly experienced in lower quality products.
XO2® IPA Wipes make your infection control plan more effective and easier to manage. There is no mixing of chemicals or bulk chemical storage required and no injuries associated with spraying liquids.
Where to use.
XO2® IPA Wipes are super versatile and commonly used commercially. They are now becoming popular for home use too.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Gyms, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Shopping Centres, Retail Outlets, Homes.
• Hotels, Casinos, Cruise Ships, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks, Theme Parks.
Suitable on all washable hard surfaces including… phones, mouses, keyboards, desks, door knobs/handles, handrails, stainless steel benches, trolley tops, tile surfaces, sinks, dispensers, toilet flush buttons and seats, nappy change tables, sanitary hygiene bins, bed rails, equipment surfaces and any other touch points or surfaces that may contain nasty germs!
How to use.
1. Open lid. Pull wipe from centre of roll and through the small X.
2. Pull wipes at 90° angle (parallel to ground) from the container and close lid.
3. Test on a small inconspicuous area first to ensure suitability of product on the surface.
4. Remove any debris or excess stain deposits.
5. Wipe & agitate the surface to be treated by hand.
6. Turn the wipe to an unused section (or use a fresh one) for a final wipe. A circular motion removes most dirt and grime fast.
7. Allow the surface to air dry for max. dwell time.
8. Repeat the process if necessary.
9. Dispose of the used wipe into general waste.