XO2® Toilet Cleaner Plus cleans, disinfects, deodorizes and sanitises bathroom surfaces including toilet bowls, urinals, basins, tiles and showers. It's safe and effective on porcelain, stainless steel and ceramic floor tiles.
Where to use.
XO2® Toilet Cleaner Plus can be used safely on a wide variety of surfaces including stainless steel and porcelain toilet bowls and urinals. It's brilliant for removing rust, soap scum, algae slime, mildew, body fats and oils, hard water carbonate deposits (i.e. calcium, lime), dirt, common soils, uric acid deposits and most stains. Brush & Flush brightens stainless steel and porcelain surfaces too.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Toilets, toilet bowls, urinals.
• Washrooms, bathrooms.
• Showers, baths.
Suitable on surfaces such as stainless steel, ceramic, glass, porcelain and most washable (non-acid sensitive) surfaces.
How to use.
Toilet bowls and urinals (bottle use)
1. The toilet bowl or urinal should be flushed to ensure all surfaces are wet.
2. Apply to the surfaces of the toilet bowl or urinal by foam trigger, scourer, brush or squirt bottle.
3. Evenly spread the solution over the surface to be cleaned.
4. Allow 5-10 minutes contact time before you brush/scour and finally flush with clean water.
Note: For heavily stained or encrusted toilets and urinals, leave for 10 minutes, then scrub and rinse away with water.
• A foaming trigger can be helpful for applying cleaner to shower and bath surfaces. It helps you avoid breathing in irritating mists in poorly ventilated areas.
• If you wish to stop the automatic flusher from working while you're cleaning, cover the sensor temporarily with some opaque tape. Remember to remove it when finished.