Australia's Best Commercial & Industrial Vacuum Cleaners
For In house Cleaning Departments, Professional Contractors & Serious DIYers.
More Power. Faster Cleaning. Little Effort.
Profit from proven commercial and industrial vacuum cleaners that deliver day in, day out.
+ Specialist supplier to in house facility teams
+ Loved by professional contractors
+ Successful for franchises and government
+ Free training and how to info
+ The biggest brands and best prices
+ Parts available. We support everything we sell.
+ Trusted industry leader since 1968
+ Fast delivery Australia wide
For more info about our products see below.
"Everyone wants a great vacuum cleaner. Unfortunately disappointed vac buyers are everywhere. So what's the problem? Too much selling and not enough supporting I reckon. When a supplier supports what they sell they have to be much more careful about what they sell and to who. At XO2 we don't focus on just moving a box, we focus on making happy vac owners that keep coming back because we solve problems and support them long term."
David Blamire, CEO at XO2
Trusted Professional Vacuum Cleaners For All Conditions...
Carpets or Hard Floors... Wet or Dry... Commercial or Industrial.
• Carpet Blower & Air Movers
• Steam Machines
See the world's best vacuum cleaners
Whatever your surface... XO2 has the perfect vacuum cleaner ready and waiting to impress.
XO2 Helps. See Our Blog Articles For Fast Answers & Procedures To Common Questions
Here's some examples to wet your appetite.
Vacuum Cleaner Suction vs Vacuum Cleaner Wattage: Have you been fooled? They are very different things
You might be shocked to hear that more vacuum wattage DOES NOT equal more suction power. I can hear your gasps. Have you been fooled? Here’s why more wattage has nothing to do with more suction.
The 9 Biggest Backpack Vacuum Cleaner Buying Mistakes.
Backpack vacuum cleaners are brilliant cleaning machines that save time and make vacuuming easy. Sometimes vacuuming can even be fun with a backpack. Here's some info to help you make a better buying decision.
Which Vacuum Cleaner Floor Tool Is Right For You?
Did you know that when a vacuum cleaner is not quite doing the job it’s not always the vacuum cleaner’s fault? Little thought is often given to the type of floor tool used. Choosing the right one can make a huge difference.
Which commercial vacuum cleaner is best for you?
Here's the 6 most popular types of vacuum cleaners for professionals and where they're used...
1. Back Pack Vacuum Cleaners - High productivity vacuuming for professional facility cleaners and growing in popularity for home use.
2. Upright Vacuum Cleaners - Great for professional carpet cleaners (for pre-vacuuming) and excellent for higher pile carpets that are difficult to clean.
3. Canister (pull along) Vacuum Cleaners - The biggest selling vacuum type in the world today and most popular for home and professional housekeeping work.
4. Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaners - Essential to choose one of these if you will be sucking up water or coming into contact with too much moisture.
5. Fine and Hazardous Dust Vacuum Cleaners - This type of vacuuming is used in specialty industrial applications such as asbestos removal, concrete grinding and builders' cleaning.
6. Wide Area Vacuum Cleaners - Used for fast vacuuming of large commercial carpeted areas like convention centres, casinos, hospitals, hotels and shopping centres.
Discover the secret weapon that can cut your vacuuming time in half.
It's inexpensive, there's no cords, they fit almost all backpack and commercial vacuum cleaners, and those who have them swear by them. So what is it?
A vacuum cleaner turbohead. Replace your standard floor tool with one of these and you'll say "wow". They work on carpets or hard floors. Try one today, you're gonna love it!
The specialists in professional vacuum cleaners and floor care.
Looking for a better way to clean or vacuum your floor? XO2 can help.
We love vacs. It's been a passion for us since 1968. A fantastic vacuum cleaner makes life easier. They save time, make money and create places that are clean, attractive and hygienic. All this with little manual effort. Choosing the right vacuum cleaner can be tricky but when you get it right, it's a big win!
If you have questions about anything to do with vacuum cleaners for professionals we'd love to hear from you. Give us a call on 1300 123 499 or send us an email.
Get a vacuum cleaner that really sucks.
Do the work you never thought possible. Reduce facility costs and boost profits today.