XO2® White Cleaning Vinegar is famous for its versatile cleaning abilities and effective anti-bacterial action. It is a safe and non toxic way to clean and sanitise without the use of unsafe chemicals. XO2® White Cleaning Vinegar is effective at killing germs and bacteria due to its acidity levels. It's also a smart cleaning choice being 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
Where to use.
XO2® White Cleaning Vinegar can be used indoors and outdoors in multiple applications including:
• Shower head clean, descale, sanitise and deodorise: Soak your shower head with vinegar and water. It is a great way to remove mineral deposits. Spray the shower head and then cover with a small plastic bag. Let it sit for a few hours or overnight.
• Coffee pot clean, descale, sanitise and deodorise: Clean out mineral deposits in your coffee pot by pouring in one cup of vinegar and one cup of water. Follow this up with a full carafe of plain water.
• Dishwasher clean, descale, sanitise and deodorise: Pour a cup of vinegar into the bottom of your dishwasher when you are ready to run it through a full cycle. It will deodorise, sanitise and make the dishes and glasses sparkle.
• Sink Dish Water: Add a small amount of vinegar to your sink dish water when washing greasy pots and pans and it will help cut the grease.
• Tile and grout cleaner: Spray vinegar full strength on tile and grout. Let it sit for a few minutes, then use a scrub brush to brighten grout.
• Mildew cleaner: Vinegar will help reduce mildew in the bathroom.
• Surface cleaner: Clean floors, walls, tiles, drains, windows and grills.
• Laundry: Use in laundry to brighten and whiten clothes and remove stains.
• Odour removal: Kills germs, removes odours.
• Chrome cleaner: Shines chrome fittings.
• Fish tanks and accessories (removal of calcium and mineral deposits. Remove animals before treatment.)
• Refer to the internet for hundreds more cleaning ideas and tips
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Guest rooms, classrooms, offices, hallways.
• Washrooms, toilets, urinals, bathrooms, baby change rooms, showers.
• Foyers, receptions, lifts, stairwells, gyms, showrooms, car parks.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunch rooms.
• Garbage bins, chutes, and refuse areas.