XO2® Apple Premium is a double strength anti-bacterial dishwashing liquid concentrate that quickly removes grease and grime away for sparkling clean dishes, pots, and pans. With superb grease cutting ability and unique eco-friendly formula, XO2® Apple Premium is a favourite in commercial kitchens everywhere. It's also super safe, pH neutral, 100% biodegradable, phosphate free and formulated to be soft on sensitive hands.
Where to use.
XO2® Apple Premium can be used indoors and outdoors in multiple applications including:
• Kitchens: Manual dishwashing liquid for brilliant grease and grime removal along with fast emulsification of oils and fats from soiled pots, pans, cooking utensils, plates, cutlery, glasses and cups.
• Hard surfaces: Popular for general cleaning of painted surfaces, tiles, bench tops, floors, enamel, ceramic, plastic, steel, vinyl, polymer sealed flooring, vehicles and more.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, kitchens, lunchrooms.
• Guest rooms, classrooms, offices, hallways.
• Washrooms, toilets, urinals, bathrooms, showers.
How to use.
Sink dishwashing (bottle use)
1. Wear gloves when washing dishes. Wearing an apron is also recommended.
2. Scrape food and debris into the bin. If heavily soiled, rinse separately before washing.
3. Fill the sink with warm water first, then add detergent.
4. Use a sponge, scourer or dish brush to scrub. Keep scrubbing until clean.
5. Finally, rinse and sanitise in clean warm to hot water and place in a rack to air dry. For sanitising, add Protect no-rinse sanitiser to the rinse water.
6. When finished... empty, clean and rinse sink/s. Clean sponge, scourer or brush ready for next time.
General cleaning (bottle or bucket use)
1. Apply me directly onto the surface.
2. Agitate surface with a brush or
3. Agitate again with a suitable scourer, brush or
4. Rinse well with clean water.
5. Pick up excess moisture and allow to dry.
Window cleaning (washer and squeegee)
1. Squeeze approximately 2 tablespoons of detergent concentrate into a standard size window cleaning bucket (5-10 Litres).
2. Lift dirt and smudges from glass by scrubbing on detergent with a suitable professional washer applicator.
3. Squeegee off the dirty soap and water with overlapping passes. Wipe your blade after each pass.
Note: Never clean glass in direct sunlight.
• Avoid splashing when filling the sink. Use as high a temperature as you can comfortably tolerate. The hotter the water, the better it will sanitise and cut grease.
• Wash pots and pans last because they are the dirtiest.
• The items washed should look clean and not feel greasy.
• Place clean dishes in racks for air drying.