Learn more at the XO2® Cleaning Blog...
XO2® Aussie Encappa is a brilliant low moisture carpet encapsulation cleaner and protector. This cutting edge product delivers powerful double strength cleaning action performance that sorts out heavily soiled carpets in half the time.
XO2® Aussie Encappa’s advanced brittle dry-down, anti-resoiling technology dries fast to a crystal which is easily vacuumed away. It also offers premium fluorochemical fibre protection and an excellent foaming action. That means clean, fresh and dry carpets with no wet sticky residues.
For the ultimate in fibre safety, ease of use, performance and speed choose XO2® Aussie Encappa.
Where to use.
XO2® Aussie Encappa is suitable for commercial and residential carpet and upholstery care where areas need to be cleaned and back in use with minimal downtime. It’s especially popular on low pile synthetic commercial carpets found in schools, offices, retail outlets, conference centres, medical centres, nursing homes, hospitals, homes, hotels, resorts and apartments.
XO2® Aussie Encappa can be used in the following ways…
• With a counter rotating brush scrubbing machine (ie. Cimex) with brushes or fibre pad.
• With a slow speed scrubbing machine with brush or fibre pad.
• With a cylindrical brush scrubber (ie. Rotowash or Multiwash)
• For cleaning with bonnets or pads.
• For manual cleaning of stairs (Doodle Bug.)
• For cleaning with an upholstery brush carpet rake.
• For spot cleaning especially on recurring stains and spills.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Shopping Centres, Retail Outlets.
• Guest rooms, classrooms, offices, hallways, homes.
• Foyers, receptions, lifts, stairwells, showrooms.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunch rooms.
Once mixed at a ratio of 1:32 (that’s 250ml in 8Lt of water), each litre of ready use solution will clean between 5-15 square metres depending on the carpet type and pile density. That means a 5Lt bottle of concentrate will cover about
• Use hot water to boost your cleaning performance (especially on oil, fat and grease).
• When diluting chemicals add the water first and chemical last to prevent foaming, splashes and spills.
• If you plan on using a fabric protector after cleaning you should use the extraction method with rinse.
How To. Training. Safety.