Learn more at the XO2® Blog...
XO2® Bigg Orange is strongest in class! It contains a
Where to use.
XO2® Bigg Orange can be used in multiple applications including:
• Carpet stain remover
• Adhesive, tape, sticker, chewing gum and paint removal
• Concrete cleaning (Great on rubber tyre marks too!)
• General purpose industrial cleaning and deodorising
• Automotive and machinery degreaser (Awesome on oil & grease!!)
• Stone and tile cleaning (Even works on tile glues!!)
• Graffiti removal
• Drain and grease trap cleaner and deodoriser
• Laundry pre-wash
• Aluminium and stainless steel cleaning
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
How to use.
Adhesive, tape, sticker and chewing gum removal
Bigg Orange can be used with great success to remove stickers, labels, glues, chewing gum and adhesive deposits from surfaces. Sponge or apply the undiluted product, allow a few minutes to soften the deposits, then scrape or wipe off with a cloth. Always rinse the surface after use. Repeat as needed.
Deep Cleaning (bottle and bucket use)
1. Apply product to the surface. Allow for 5-10 minutes dwell time.
2. Agitate with suitable scourer, brush or
3. Rinse with water.
4. Pick up excess moisture and allow to dry.
Carpet and upholstery spotting (bottle use)
1. Test on a small inconspicuous area first to ensure suitability of product on the surface.
2. Remove any debris or excess stain deposits.
3. Apply me directly to surface via cloth disposable wipe or trigger. Then blot the fibre or stain. Do not overwet. Agitate gently.
4. Leave for a few seconds or for stubborn stains allow 2-5 minutes dwell time.
5. Blot away with a disposable cleaning wipe, clean white towel or extract with a machine.
6. Repeat or adjust
General cleaning and deodorising
Apply to hard washable surfaces with a cloth, wipe, mop or brush. Remove excess moisture and soil then allow to dry.
Some blockages in drains can be eased by adding 2 cups or 500mls of Bigg Orange and allowing to act. Hot water can be used to assist this action. Use Bigg Orange weekly or as required to help prevent build-up.
• Always check to ensure the underlying surface is not affected by Bigg Orange by initially testing on an inconspicuous patch. Be especially careful on rubber, plastic and sealed surfaces. Existing floor sealers, treatments or coatings may also be affected by Bigg Orange.
• Attend to spots and spills as soon as possible. Fresh spots are significantly easier to remove. Stains that are left too long can become permanent. Using the wrong product can also set the stain or permanently damage the fibre.
• Always rinse a floor surface after cleaning to remove any possible residue build up. Mopping or rinsing the floor with Bobby Dazzler is recommended after using Bigg Orange in heavy conditions.
• Always test first in an inconspicuous area before using any cleaning solution. Play it safe, especially when you use a product for the first time. Better to be safe than sorry. Some surfaces can be sensitive to moisture and particular chemical types.