We're hiring! Do you love WOWING people with your service? Well, this job might be perfect for you!
A bit about XO2...
To lead the cleaning industry into touch free, connected and automated cleaning systems.
Make people say WOW when they use our products and experience our service.
Values / Culture.
1. Love xo - We care the most… for our team, customers, product and delivery.
2. Smile - We find the fun, look on the bright side and choose to celebrate the good.
3. Curiosity - We are eager to learn, grow and ask questions. We listen more than we talk.
4. Passion - We are passionate and tenacious about XO2’s success.
5. Honesty - We are honest, fair and quick to admit our mistakes.
6. Courage - We like change. We like trying new and better ways. When we fail we don't give up.
7. Teamwork - We are a team that takes ownership... no matter what.
8. Selfless - We put ourselves in other people's shoes.
9. Resourceful - We do more with less and are grateful for what we have.
Helping people to clean better.
We are on the hunt for someone who lights up when they read the above XO2 direction and says... ' I want to be part of that!'
Opportunities to join our team don't come up that often as we tend to create opportunities for the right talent that comes our way. But we thought we'd throw this one out there because we want to be spoilt for choice :)
Here is what you would be doing + having fun whilst doing...
• Receive inbound calls and make outbound customer care/retention calls.
• Maintain contacts and companies in the CRM software.
• Receive and process orders from clients by phone, email or face to face.
• Respond to and action customer emails, requests and enquiries.
• Welcome, serve and provide XO2 visitors with a wonderful experience when they visit the XO2 HQ Showroom.
• Enter, generate and maintain new business opportunities/enquiries.
Job location: XO2® HQ, 42 Junction Road, Burleigh Heads, Queensland.
Hours: Full time salary position. We are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 4:30pm.
Pay: Satisfaction, fun and place you want to come to on a Monday morning. We'll pay you too :)
How to apply:
Don't bother sending generic applications through as we'll bin them. And we aren't interested in employment agencies either.
To apply, be fair dinkum and forward your resume and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send us video, photos and include relevant skills, attributes and experience to demonstrate your suitability for the role.
Please also include the answer to this question... What makes customers say WOW during and after dealing with a customer care team member?