Cleaning and sanitising your beer lines every week ensures your beer is crisp and tasting the way it should. No one wants to be served up foul tasting beer! XO2® Bottoms Up! sorts out beer stone and bacteria and any other unwanted nasties, leaving your beer reticulation systems hygienically clean and ready to serve up some frosty ones.
Where to use.
XO2® Bottoms Up! is ideal for beer line cleaning of…
• Commercial draught beer systems.
• Domestic draught beer systems. • Taps, fittings and bits and pieces.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Restaurants, Clubs, Pubs, Bars.
How to use.
• Follow the dosing system manufacturer’s guidelines.
• Pre-set the dosing system to automatically dispense 10-20ml of detergent per litre of water.
1. Wear gloves and eye protection. Wearing an apron is also recommended.
2. Ensure that the compressor is off and control valves are open.
3. Flush beer lines with water, then clear with C02 gas.
4. Dilute. Add 60ml of Beer Line Cleaner per 5L of water. Ensure you have enough diluted product for full circulation. For neglected lines, increase dilution to 90mL per 5L.
5. Force the solution through the lines with the C02.
6. Ensure that the lines are full of the solution by checking the solution is freely flowing through the taps (visible as a pale yellow solution.)
7. Leave for a minimum of 30 minutes. For best results, overnight.
8. Flush lines thoroughly using at least 30L of water per tap.
• At the end of each day, flush lines with water to remove beer from lines. Blow water from the lines using C02 gas (make sure C02 gauges are disconnected from water line.) Leave Co2 in the lines overnight. Before commencement of trading, flush at least 10L of water through the lines.