Learn more at the XO2® Blog...
Some like bleach, some don't. This one is for those who don't and so we've jam packed it with alternatives to make up for it. XO2® Bravo is an ultra high performance all purpose hard surface bathroom cleaner that also cleans mould and helps to stop it from coming back. XO2® Bravo is formulated to clean faster and easier with superior results.
Where to use.
XO2® Bravo can be used in a multitude of applications including floors, tiles, bathrooms, hard surfaces, toilets, urinals, walls, benches, taps, fittings, showers and baths.
XO2® Bravo can be used with...
• Sponges and scourers
• Doodle bugs, brushes and deck scrubs
• Microfibre sponges
• Doodle bugs (Scourer with handle)
• Floor scrubbers (Incl. Automatic)
• Dilution centres
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Guest rooms, classrooms, offices, hallways.
• Washrooms, toilets, urinals, bathrooms, baby change rooms, showers.
• Foyers, receptions, lifts, stairwells, gyms, showrooms, car parks.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunchrooms.
• Garbage bins, chutes, and refuse areas.
Suitable on surfaces such as ceramic, vitrified and porcelain tiles, shower glass, grout, concrete floors, non-slip floor surfaces, vinyl, stainless steel, aluminium, chrome and most washable surfaces.
How to use.
Showers, baths and bathroom surfaces (bottle use)
1. Apply me directly onto a microfibre cloth, disposable wipe or the surface.
2. Leave on surface for 30-60 seconds. Agitate with a suitable scourer or brush for the surface.
3. Wipe clean or rinse off with clean water.
Toilet bowls and urinals (bottle use)
1. The toilet bowl or urinal should be flushed to ensure all surfaces are wet.
2. Apply to the surfaces of the toilet bowl or urinal by foam trigger, scourer, brush or squirt bottle.
3. Evenly spread the solution over the surface to be cleaned.
4. Allow 5-10 minutes contact time before you brush / scour and finally flush with clean water.
Floor mopping (mop and bucket use)
1. Erect safety signs and prepare your gear.
2. Fill up your bucket to the fill line through dilution control system (or manually.)
3. Immerse mop into the bucket. Soak. Then wring the mop out in a twisting motion so it doesn’t drip.
4. Replace your mop water regularly or as soon as it starts getting dirty. No point mopping the dirt back on the floor.
General cleaning, deep cleaning and sanitising
1. Apply me directly onto a cloth or the surface to be cleaned.
2. Agitate surface and allow at least 10 minutes dwell time.
3. Agitate again then rinse well with clean water.
4. Pick up or squeegee away excess moisture and allow to dry.
• Do not use on marble, natural stone or any other acid sensitive surface.
• When cleaning glass, squeegee or wipe dry after cleaning for the ultimate result.
• Always use the appropriate XO2 labelled product bottle.
• Always test first in an inconspicuous area before using any cleaning solution. Play it safe, especially when you use a product for the first time. Better to be safe than sorry. Some surfaces can be sensitive to moisture and particular chemical types.
• For best results use freshly diluted cleaning solutions.