Learn more at the XO2® Blog...
XO2® Demineralised water, through a process of purification, is water with most or all of its mineral and salt ions removed. The most common of these being calcium, sodium, magnesium, chloride, nitrate, sulphate and bicarbonate. This type of water is also commonly referred to as DI water, DIW, DM water, deionised water and demin water. Please note that demineralised water is not recommended for drinking or cooking with.
Where to use.
XO2® Demineralised water is used in many scientific and industrial applications. Some of these include…
• laboratory analysis and equipment
• steam irons
• final rinsing in car washes
• automotive and aircraft cooling systems
• laser cutting
• pharmaceutical manufacturing
• fire extinguishers
• and much more.
It’s also recommended for the watering of indoor plants to avoid mineral build up in the soil.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics, Laboratories.