Fast and effective...
So many odours come from drains and traps. How annoying! But don’t be annoyed anymore, just grab some of this stuff!
XO2® Drain Relief utilises a breakthrough formula comprising of core pro-active bacteria and enzyme derived chemistry. It’s a fast acting and safe cleaner and treatment that really works! All you need to do is apply it to the problem area and the pro-active bacteria and enzymes will go into a feeding frenzy!
XO2® Drain Relief breaks down and digests the problem which is causing the blockage and/or nasty odour (oil, grease, fat, scum, soap buildup, complex proteins, organic solids.)
Give our hungry little fella’s something to eat the bacteria and organic matter that is causing the smell and/or blockage.
Where to use.
XO2® Drain Relief is designed for use in drains, grease traps and septic systems.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Centres, Homes.
• Washrooms, toilets, urinals, bathrooms, showers, laundries.
• Food preparation areas, kitchens, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunchrooms.
XO2® Drain Relief is designed for use on drains and traps. The cool part is that it is not acid or caustic based so it is safe on the pipes and traps but also on washable surfaces including carpet. upholstery, natural stone, concrete, tiles & grout, laminate, timber, vinyl, metal, stainless steel, enamel, ceramic, glass, chrome, painted surfaces, mirrors, porcelain, epoxy / sealed surfaces, plastic and more.
XO2® Drain Relief is made from natural, environmentally safe ingredients. It is 100% eco-friendly, non-toxic, non hazardous and contains no para-dichlorobenzene, poisons, hypochlorite, phosphates, caustic soda, chlorinated solvents, SLES, nitrates, animal fats, ammonia, borates, formaldehyde or mono butyl glycol ethers.
How to use.
1. Pour 100-200mL into drain twice weekly or until the problem is gone.
2. Leave, do not rinse off.
1. Pour product intro trap.
• Large restaurants: 500mL daily.
• Small/medium restaurants: 300mL daily.
2. Leave, do not rinse off.
• Initial treatment: Pour 1L per 2000L tank capacity.
• Maintenance treatment: Pour 500ml per 2000L tank capacity.
• To guarantee odour removal, the product must make physical contact with the source of the odour.
• Do not add product to any other cleaning solutions (including carpet presprays and detergents) as it’s effectiveness may diminish or be eliminated.
• For cleaning spaces where hygiene is important, use our disposable cleaning wipes instead of regular re-usable cloths.
• If odours continue, a second treatment may be required.