XO2® Dry Force is an advanced encapsulating carpet dry cleaner with fibre protection that provides tough grease cutting action with the added advantage of the latest flurochemical polymer and anti-resoiling technology. This is an outstanding bonnet carpet cleaning product that displays good foaming action which assists the user to track their progress.
Where to use.
XO2® Dry Force is suitable for commercial and residential carpet care where areas need to be cleaned and back in use immediately with minimal downtime. That's why it's popular in hotels and apartments where carpets must be cleaned quickly and completely dry for incoming guests. The XO2® Dry Force process is most popular on low pile synthetic commercial carpets found in schools, offices, retail outlets, conference centres, medical centres, nursing homes, hospitals, homes, hotels, resorts and apartments.
XO2® Dry Force can be used in the following ways…
• For cleaning with bonnets or pads.
• With a slow speed scrubbing machine with brush or fibre pad.
• With a counter rotating brush scrubbing machine (ie. Cimex) with brushes or fibre pad
• With a cylindrical brush scrubber (ie. Rotowash or Multiwash)
• For manual cleaning of stairs (Doodle Bug)
• For cleaning with an upholstery brush or carpet rake.
• For spot cleaning especially on recurring stains and spills
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.