Cleaners and laundry workers use this oil for so many different tasks due to its ability to clean, sanitise, deodorise and remove stains. There are 1001 uses for this stuff and we’re still hearing cool stories of new ones from our wonderful customers :)
The essential oil of eucalyptus is obtained from the leaves and the branches of the eucalyptus tree, ‘Eucalyptus globulus', also known as the fever tree. A steam distillation process is used to extract the oil from the tree parts, and some 110kg of the plant material is required to produce about 2kg of oil. Modern herbalists rely on the oil to treat colds and other respiratory ailments. The oil is a fine decongestant and has strong germicidal and antibacterial properties.
Where to use.
Eucalyptus Oil Pure is suitable on indoor and outdoor applications including…
• Spot and stain remover. Oil soluble grease marks, grass marks, spots and stains from clothes, carpets and fabric.
• Surface cleaner and sanitizer.
• Washing clothes, especially work clothes, nappies and woollens.
• Washing floors (incl. Linoleum)
• Cleaner and deodoriser
• Sauna (on the surfaces and in your water for the rocks)
• Toilet cleaner and deodoriser
• Chewing gum, paint and ballpoint ink mark removal
• Tar marks on paintwork of motor vehicles
• Garden spray
• Insect repellent
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motel.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Warehouses, Manufacturing.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Supermarkets, Shopping Centres, Retail Shops, Showrooms.
• Community Centres, Clubs, Day Spas, Halls, Residential Homes.
• Guest rooms, classrooms, offices, hallways.
• Foyers, receptions, lifts, stair wells, gyms, saunas, showrooms.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunch rooms.