Learn more at the XO2® Blog...
XO2® Fast & Gentle is a super high performance creme cleanser that cleans and shines stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic and laminated surfaces fast without scratching. It's a powerful, ready to use, thickened, hard surface power cleaner.
XO2® Fast & Gentle's citrus formulation combines a powerful blend of high performance surfactants with advanced micro scrubber particles that have made it a favourite amongst professional cleaning teams. It's antibacterial cleaning action further enhances its long list of benefits. And it is extra safe for surfaces and more importantly, the environment and the people that use it.
Where to use.
XO2® Fast & Gentle can be used indoors and outdoors in multiple applications including:
• In the kitchen. Ideal for bench top cleaning and other hard surfaces such as hood covers, mincers, dough kneaders, stoves, baking trays, pots, pans, etc.
• In the canteens. Suitable for cleaning tabletops and chairs.
• In the washroom. Excellent for cleaning baths, sinks, basins, shower recesses, toilets, urinals and all tiled areas as well as chrome fittings.
• Other areas too. Very effective for cleaning tiled and hard surfaces in schools, abattoirs, fisheries, etc., as well as all other stainless steel and painted surfaces.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Shopping Centres, Retail Stores.
• Guest rooms, classrooms, offices, hallways.
• Washrooms, toilets, urinals, bathrooms, baby change rooms, showers.
• Foyers, receptions, lifts, stairwells, gyms, showrooms, car parks.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunchrooms.
Suitable on surfaces such as enamels, tiles, porcelain, stainless steel, laminated and chrome plated surfaces.
How to use.
1. Apply directly onto the surface to be cleaned or squeeze onto a cloth, sponge or scourer.
2. Rub/agitate the surface with a non-scratch scourer.
3. Rinse off with water.
4. Dry surface with an absorbent cloth.
Always test first in an inconspicuous area before using any cleaning solution. Play it safe, especially when you use a product for the first time. Better to be safe than sorry. Some surfaces can be sensitive to moisture and particular chemical types.