I'm your fibre's bodyguard.
XO2® Fibre Guard is a
Where to use.
XO2® Fibre Guard is ideal for professional or do-it-yourself protection of domestic and commercial carpet, upholstery, rugs and other fibres that are not affected by water.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Retail Stores.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Function Centres, Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs.
• Homes, Motor Vehicles (Car seats).
Suitable for use on most carpets, upholstery and rugs. This includes nylon, polypropylene and wool fibres. XO2® Fibre Guard should not be used on some delicate fibres and dry-clean only materials. A solvent based fabric protector may be more suitable for these surfaces.
How to use.
How to dilute Fibre Guard
Fibre Guard can be applied to damp or dry, carpet and upholstery. Add water to Fibre Guard, do not add Fibre Guard to water.
Damp Clean Fibres.
Dilute at 1:2 (33% Fibre Guard / 67% Water). Apply 340ml (shorter pile) to 510ml (longer pile) per 5m².
Dry Clean Fibres.
Dilute at 1:4 (20% Fibre Guard / 80% Water). Apply 575ml (shorter pile) to 850ml (longer pile) per 5m².
1. Mix the amount of Fibre Guard you require at the recommended dilution rate.
2. Spray Fibre Guard from 25cm-50cm away with smooth overlapping passes. Apply across (left/right) and then down (up/down). Overlap strokes to ensure no area is missed.
3. Wet the surface thoroughly with Fibre Guard, but do not overwet to the point of dripping.
4. Use a carpet rake/groom (for carpet) or soft brush (for upholstery) to work Fibre Guard into the surface and distribute it evenly.
6. Good ventilation, air movers and air conditioners will assist in drying.
7. Clean your spraying equipment immediately after use with clean water.
High traffic areas
For the ultimate protection in high traffic areas. Apply one coat of Fibre Guard first to these areas before application to the entire area. This will give you added protection.
How long does Fibre Guard last and how often should you reapply?
For ultimate results and performance, it is recommended that Fibre Guard
What type of spraying equipment should you use to apply Fibre Guard?
The ideal application pressure is 30-50psi. A
• Attend to spots and spills as soon as possible. Fresh spots are significantly easier to remove. Stains that are left too long can become permanent on fibres that have been applied with Fibre Guard. Using the wrong product can also set the stain or permanently damage the fibre.
• Fibre protectors do not guarantee against all staining. Good maintenance procedures must be followed and all spills and stains removed immediately for the best result. Fibre protectors are designed to make cleaning easier and offer an improved level of water and oil based stain repellency.
• For best results use freshly diluted solutions only. Discard diluted/mixed solutions that are more than 24 hours old.
• Always test first in an inconspicuous area before using any cleaning solution. Play it safe, especially when you use a product for the first time. Better to be safe than sorry. Some surfaces can be sensitive to moisture and particular chemical types.