We came here to clean carpets and chew gum… and we’re all out of gum.
Fire Power is a low foaming professional carpet cleaning pre-spray and detergent. It is safe for use on all suitable carpets and is also an effective spotting agent.
Where to use.
Fire Power is safe for use on virtually all types of domestic, commercial, institutional and industrial carpets. It also delivers fantastic results on suitable upholstery, curtains and rugs.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Guest rooms, classrooms, offices, hallways, homes.
• Foyers, receptions, lifts, stairwells, showrooms.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunchrooms.
How to use.
Carpet and upholstery cleaning (Pre-Spray)
1. Test on a small inconspicuous area first to ensure suitability of this product.
2. Vacuum. Thoroughly dry vacuum with an upright vacuum cleaner or a vacuum fitted with a powerhead or turbohead to remove loose soil.
3. Pre-spray. Generously apply pre-spray. Do not allow to dry before extraction.
4. Agitate (Optional). If necessary, machine or manual agitate areas with a soft brush or scourer.
5. Extract and Clean. Using a portable carpet cleaning machine, clean/extract the fibres using slightly overlapping strokes. Use Plush rinse in the solution tank for the ultimate result.
6. Use a carpet rake or brush if necessary to re-align fibres and speed up drying.
7. Dry. Before the area is opened to traffic allow to dry. Using a carpet dryer, air mover or just turning on an air conditioning system may also speed up the drying process.
Carpet and upholstery spotting (bottle use)
1. Test on a small inconspicuous area first to ensure suitability of product on the surface.
2. Remove any debris or excess stain deposits.
3. Apply me directly to surface via cloth disposable wipe or trigger. Then blot the fibre or stain. Do not overwet. Agitate gently.
4. Leave for a few seconds or for stubborn stains allow 2-5 minutes dwell time.
5. Blot away with a disposable cleaning wipe, clean white towel or extract with a machine.
6. Repeat or adjust process if necessary.
*Always use the appropriate XO2 labelled product bottle.
• Use hot water to boost your cleaning performance (especially on oil, fat and grease).
• When pre-spraying use Plush rinse in the clean water tank for increased fibre safety and faster drying.
• Always use a Bubble Buster defoamer in your dirty water tank.
• Move the wand slower across heavily soiled carpet areas.
• Go over the carpet a second time dry to extract additional water and achieve dryer carpets.
• When diluting chemicals add the water first and chemical last to prevent foaming, splashes and spills.
• Always extract rinse using Plush if you intend applying a fabric protector to the cleaned carpet.