Learn more at the XO2® Blog...
XO2® Foamtastic is a rich and velvety smooth high quality foaming soap. It’s antibacterial and suitable for dry and sensitive skin leaving your skin clean with a luxurious after feel due to its unique moisturising and conditioning agents. The added Aloe Vera leaves a fresh and clean scent on your skin. Its high volume foaming action means that you will see a massive reduction in usage saving you time and money! The foaming action also cleans better because thousands of tiny bubbles each create mini cleaning explosions, that gently remove dirt and soil fast.
XO2® Foamtastic has been developed in Australia to meet local conditions and because of its lightning fast rinsing qualities, it saves lots of water! It is also phosphate free, triclosan free, carcinogen free, eco-friendly and biodegradable.
Where to use.
Use XO2® Foamtastic as a hand cleaner and as a hair and all over body wash for all washrooms, showers and amenity basins, as well as other applications including retail stores, classrooms, offices, child care centres and hotels. XO2® Foamtastic is recommended for use through a foaming bulk fill soap dispenser.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics, Homes.
• Guest rooms, classrooms, offices, hallways.
• Washrooms, toilets, bathrooms, baby change rooms, showers.
• Foyers, receptions, gyms, showrooms.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs,
How to wash your hands with foam soap
1. Wet your hands with warm running water.
2. Use plenty of foam hand soap to wash the dirt and germs away.
3. Rub hands together vigorously for 20-30 seconds.
4. Make sure you wash your palms, back of hands, wrists, fingers and under fingernails.
5. Rinse your hands well with warm running water.
6. Dry hands completely with a clean, fresh paper towel. Wet hands are more likely to carry germs than dirty hands so dry them well.
7. Use the paper towel to turn off the tap. This prevents re-infection of your hands.
• Bulk fill liquid hand soap dispensers should be cleaned and disinfected regularly with warm to hot water. Bulk fill dispensers are not recommended if hygiene is a priority.
• Ensure the dispenser instructions are followed when re-filling a dispenser.
• Cold water is better than nothing but most liquid hand soaps lather up and performs better with warm water. The active ingredients in most soap formulations are released more easily, making the soap even more effective for cleaning your hands of dirt, grease, oils and germs without stripping away the natural oils in your skin.