XO2® Foamtastic is a luxury foaming hand soap liquid with antibacterial Aloe Vera that keeps skin soft and supple even when hand washing is frequent. It helps reduce hand soap usage by delivering a high volume of foam with each push of the dispenser. This product also cleans better because thousands of tiny bubbles each create mini cleaning explosions, that gently remove dirt and soil fast. XO2® Foamtastic contains moisturisers, is delicately perfumed for any application and formulated to produce a rich foaming lather. It combines mild detergents with unique moisturising and conditioning agents. XO2® Foamtastic has been developed in Australia to meet local conditions and because of its lightning fast rinsing qualities. It saves lots of water!
Where to use.
Use XO2® Foamtastic as a hand cleaner for all washrooms and amenity basins, as well as other applications including retail stores, classrooms, offices, child care centres and hotels. XO2® Foamtastic is recommended for use through a foaming bulk fill soap dispenser.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunch rooms.
How to wash your hands with foam soap
1. Wet your hands with warm running water.
2. Use plenty of foam hand soap to wash the dirt and germs away.
3. Rub hands together vigorously for 20-30 seconds.
4. Make sure you wash your palms, back of hands, wrists, fingers and under fingernails.
5. Rinse your hands well with warm running water.
6. Dry hands completely with a clean, fresh paper towel. Wet hands are more likely to carry germs than dirty hands so dry them well.
7. Use the paper towel to turn off the tap. This prevents re-infection of your hands.
• Bulk fill liquid hand soap dispensers should be cleaned and disinfected regularly with warm to hot water. Bulk fill dispensers are not recommended if hygiene is a priority.
• Ensure the dispenser instructions are followed when re-filling a dispenser.
• Cold water is better than nothing but most liquid hand soaps lather up and performs better with warm water. The active ingredients in most soap formulations are released more easily, making the soap even more effective for cleaning your hands of dirt, grease, oils and germs without stripping away the natural oils in your skin.