XO2® Frothin is a high performance professional foaming oven and grill cleaner. Let it surprise you with its amazing non-caustic and no odour - no fume breakthrough chemistry. It rapidly penetrates long term, baked on stains, grease, oil and carbon build-up and suspends them for easy removal. It is safe to use on mild steel, cast iron and stainless steel with its advanced built in corrosion inhibitor.
Where to use.
XO2® Frothin is recommended for heavy duty cleaning of…
• Ovens and grills
• Hotplates and BBQs
• Range hoods
• Exhaust filters
• Stainless steel canopies
• Bakery racks and baking equipment
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
1. Remove as much food and debris buildup from surfaces as possible.
2. Heat the oven or grill to 70°C. Switch off power.
3. Shake can well before use and hold the can upright.
4. Spray directly and evenly onto internal surfaces from a 20cm distance.
5. Close oven door and allow to soak and penetrate for minimum 3 minutes.
6. If it’s bad… agitate with a scourer or brush.
7. Remove all chemical residues. Wipe down with a wet absorbent cloth or towelling.
8. Ventilate oven before returning it to use.
• Surface to be cleaned should be warm or
cold. Do not clean a surface that is over 90°C as surfaces can be affected.
• Gloves, eye and face protection must be worn at all times. See SDS for details.
• Do not use on electrical components, paintwork, aluminium, zinc, vinyl tiles, sealed or delicate surfaces.
• Do not spray onto door trim, pilot light, heating element, electrical connections, switches, thermostats, fans, exterior oven surfaces, benchtops, aluminium, copper, linoleum, painted surfaces, plastic, galvanised steel.
• Protect the external surfaces of the oven including the floor.
• For easier application, remove oven racks and clean separately.
• Frothin is very effective in removing oil stains from concrete. It is also much safer and easier to use than other methods. You get the benefit of its foaming action which has much better dwell time and containment. For best results, use super hot water and do it twice!