Learn more at the XO2® Blog...
XO2® Frothin is a
Where to use.
XO2® Frothin is recommended for
• Ovens and grills
• Hotplates and BBQs
• Exhaust filters
• Stainless steel canopies
• Bakery racks and baking equipment
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges.
• Workplaces, Food Industry, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres.
• Commercial kitchens.
• Food manufacturing plants.
• Restaurants, canteens and lunchrooms.
• Fast food outlets.
• BBQs and BBQ areas.
How to use.
1. Remove as much food and debris buildup from surfaces as possible.
2. Heat the oven or grill to 70°C. Switch off the power.
3. Shake can well before use and hold the can upright.
4. Spray directly and evenly onto internal surfaces from a 20cm distance.
5. Close the oven door and allow to soak and penetrate for minimum of 3 minutes.
6. If it’s bad… agitate with a scourer or brush.
7. Remove all chemical residues. Wipe down with a wet absorbent cloth or towelling.
8. Ventilate oven before returning it to use.
• Surface to be cleaned should be warm or
cold. Do not clean a surface that is over 90°C as surfaces can be affected.
• Gloves, eye and face protection must be worn at all times. See SDS for details.
• Do not use on electrical components, paintwork, aluminium, zinc, vinyl tiles, sealed or delicate surfaces.
• Do not spray onto door trim, pilot light, heating element, electrical connections, switches, thermostats, fans, exterior oven surfaces, benchtops, aluminium, copper, linoleum, painted surfaces, plastic, galvanised steel.
• Protect the external surfaces of the oven including the floor.
• For easier application, remove oven racks and clean separately.