Learn more at the XO2® Cleaning Blog
Gorilla oven, hot plate, BBQ and grill cleaner is a modern heavy-duty, high caustic commercial cleaner, boosted with a proprietary low odour solvent/surfactant system. It rapidly penetrates grease, oil and carbon build-up and suspends them for easy rinsing. It is safe to use on mild steel, cast iron and stainless steel.
Where to use.
Gorilla is specifically formulated to quickly remove heavy deposits of grease, fat, oil and carbonised soils. Gorilla is recommended for heavy duty cleaning of…
• Grills, hotplates and BBQs
• Range hoods
• Exhaust filters
• Stainless steel canopies
• Bakery racks and baking equipment
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges.
• Workplaces, Food Industry, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres.
• Commercial kitchens.
• Food manufacturing plants.
• Restaurants, canteens and lunchrooms.
• Fast food outlets.
• BBQs and BBQ areas.
How to use.
Oven cleaning (bottle use)
1. Heat the oven or grill to 70°C. Switch off power.
2. Use product neat or at correct dilution.
3. Apply me with a bottle, cloth, scourer or brush.
4. Allow to soak and penetrate. Agitate with a scourer or brush and then wipe down with a wet cloth or sponge.
5. Rinse well with water. To remove all traces of product alkalinity, a rinse with diluted white cleaning vinegar can be utilised.
Grills and hot plates (bottle use)
1. Use product neat or at the correct dilution.
2. Pour, then scourer or brush onto pre-heated plate,
3. Leave for 10 minutes then rinse off.
Exhaust filters (bucket use)
1. Use at correct dilution.
2. Remove filters from canopy and allow to soak in hot solution.
3. Remove and rinse well with clean water.
• Surface to be cleaned should be warm or cold.
• Gloves, eye and face protection must be worn at all times. See SDS for details.
• Do not use on reactive metals such as aluminium and zinc.
• Always rinse surfaces with clean water after use.
• Use XO2’s black trigger with pick up tube that lets you apply Gorilla directly to the surface from the 5 litre drum without having to decant to a smaller 750ml bottle.
• XO2® Gorilla is very effective in removing oil stains from concrete. For best results, use super hot water and do it twice!
• Always test first in an inconspicuous area before using any cleaning solution. Play it safe, especially when you use a product for the first time. Better to be safe than sorry. Some surfaces can be sensitive to moisture and particular chemical types.
• Read safety directions before use. Do not use on electrical components, paintwork, aluminium, zinc, vinyl tiles, sealed or delicate surfaces.
• Always use the appropriate XO2 labelled product bottle.