Hi there, I make carpet and upholstery stain removal easy for you. I work fast and I’m tough on stains. Chuck me on the stain, twist with your shoe, abracadabra stain gone. But don’t worry… I’m safe and gentle so you can use me on delicate fibres like wool too. My soil encapsulation technology is a huge breakthrough and means I dry fast and won’t leave dirty or sticky residues behind. Get prepared to be amazed.
With the added benefit of anti-soiling encapsulation technology, I encapsulate the dirt, drying it to a brittle residue meaning it doesn’t need to be rinsed and doesn’t cause re-soiling.
Where to use.
XO2® Houdini Carpet Wipes are suitable for removing stains from all types of carpet, upholstery, rugs and curtains. They are also a fantastic cleaner for smaller areas of carpet and upholstery. XO2® Houdini Wipes are a popular product that hundreds of professionals choose to use themselves and give or sell to their clients. It’s also hugely popular amongst in-house facility cleaning and housekeeping departments who want professional stain removal results quickly, simply and safely.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Retail Stores.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Function Centres, Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs.
Suitable for use on carpets, upholstery, rugs and curtains including wool and 5th generation nylon. XO2® Houdini is safe on almost every washable/wettable fabric which also makes it popular for stain removal and light cleaning on curtains as well.
How to use.
1. Open lid. Pull wipe from centre of the roll and through the small X.
2. Pull wipes at 90° angle (parallel to the ground) from the container and close lid.
3. Test on a small inconspicuous area first to ensure suitability of product on the surface.
4. Remove any debris or excess stain deposits.
5. Wipe & agitate the surface to be treated by hand. Or, for carpet, place the wipe/s over the stain and while standing up use your shoe to agitate the stain away with downward twisting pressure. This means you hardly ever have to bend your back. Ensure your shoe has grip and your body is always balanced.
6. Turn the wipe to an unused section (or use a fresh one) for a final wipe. A circular motion removes most dirt and grime fast.
7. Repeat the process if necessary.
8. Dispose of the used wipe into general waste.
• Attend to spots and spills as soon as
possible. Fresh spots are significantly easier to remove. Stains that are left too long can become permanent. Using the wrong product can also set the stain or permanently damage the fibre.
• Do your stain removal working from the outside of larger stains to the inside. This prevents the stain from spreading.
Why are wipes better?
1. Wipes are safer.
• No leaks. No spill risks.
• Lightweight. No more lifting heavy chemical drums.
• No mixing needed. Chemical mixing has risks.
• Ready to use. No more exposure to concentrates.
• Easy to store. No chemical storage complications.
• Don't need a chemical mixing station. No more leaks or breakdowns.
• Don't create plumbing compliance work. No more regular inspections of mixing stations.
2. Wipes are user friendly.
• Prevent RSI (wrist issues) with spray triggers.
• Prevent breathing and respiratory issues caused by spraying chemicals that create mists.
• No more holding up 0.75kg in sometimes awkward positions for extended periods of time.
• Staff have more energy and less fatigue.
• More consistent work quality output.
3. Wipes are manager friendly.
• Makes staff training easy.
• No ongoing label compliance issues on bottles.
• Happy and safe staff clean better.
• Improved cleaning and hygiene levels.
• Control usage and reduce costs.
4. Wipes are surface friendly.
• Surfaces stay cleaner for longer. Reduces residues on surfaces that cause fast resoiling.
• Ensure surface safety, appearance and longevity. Protects surfaces from chemical over usage.
5. Wipes are more hygienic.
• Wipes are disposable and made for a single use eliminating cross contamination and dirt spreading.
• No chance of staff cleaning with dirty / used wipes.
• No cross contamination, just replace when dirty.
6. Wipes reduce costs.
• Reduce labour costs... just pull wipe and clean vs attach chemical concentrate to mixing station + fill bottles + spray + wipe + spray + wipe again + spray again + wipe again etc etc.