XO2® Houdini - The Amazing Stain Remover For Carpet & Upholstery
Learn more at the XO2® Cleaning Blog...
Times have changed, and so has stain removal. It is no surprise that stain removal is by far the biggest challenge that carpet and upholstery cleaning professionals face. Your ability to deal with your clients stains will either make you or break you. So say goodbye to old hit and miss stain removers and get up to date with the latest stain removal technology that really works!
XO2® Houdini stain remover works fast… it’s tough on stains and gentle on fibres. With the added benefit of anti-soiling encapsulation technology, XO2® Houdini encapsulates the dirt, drying it to a brittle residue meaning it does not need to be rinsed and does not cause re-soiling.
Where to use.
XO2® Houdini is suitable for removing stains from all types of carpet, upholstery, rugs and curtains. It’s also a fantastic cleaner for smaller areas of carpet and upholstery. XO2® Houdini is a popular product that hundreds of professionals choose to use themselves and give or sell to their clients. It’s also hugely popular amongst in-house facility cleaning and housekeeping departments who want professional stain removal results quickly, simply and safely.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Retail Stores.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Function Centres, Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs.
Suitable for use on carpets, upholstery, rugs and curtains including wool and 5th generation nylon. XO2® Houdini is safe on almost every washable / wettable fabric which also makes it popular for stain removal and light cleaning on curtains as well.
How to use.
1. Test: Test on a small inconspicuous area first to ensure suitability of product on the surface.
2. Remove: Remove any debris or excess stain deposits. The longer stains are left, the harder they are to remove.
3. Apply: Apply me via a cloth or by spray. Do not over-wet. Gently blot the stain. Never rub. Agitate gently with a carpet rake or upholstery brush. Stubborn stains may require further light agitation.
4. Leave: Leave for a few seconds or for stubborn stains allow 2-5 minutes dwell time.
5. Blot: Blot away from the outside in. Use a disposable wipe, clean white towel or extract with a machine.
6. Repeat or adjust process if necessary.
• Attend to spots and spills as soon as possible. Fresh spots are significantly easier to remove. Stains that are left too long can become permanent. Using the wrong product can also set the stain or permanently damage the fibre.
• Do your stain removal working from the outside of larger stains to the inside. This prevents the stain from spreading.