XO2® iSanitise is a premium quality, waterless hand sanitiser gel designed specifically for the medical, healthcare and food industries to reduce the spread of germs and bacteria. XO2® iSanitise is alcohol based for better performance and contains natural emollients to replenish the lipids in your skin, leaving your hands feeling soft and hygienically clean. The formulation is also Triclosan free!
XO2® iSanitise is pH balanced with a non-irritant moisturising formula and great for keeping your skin clean, hygienic and at it’s best. The advanced formulation makes it a great choice for regular usage and for those with sensitive skin.
Where to use.
XO2® iSanitise can be applied through most liquid soap dispensers or a pump can be fitted to the 5 litre bottle. It is also available in a handy 500mL pack with a hand pump. iSanitise is not suitable for foaming soap dispensers.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks, Cruise Ships.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants, Farms & Garden Nurseries.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics, Veterinary Clinics.
• Guest rooms, classrooms, offices, hallways.
• Washrooms, toilets, bathrooms, baby change rooms, showers.
• Foyers, receptions, gyms, showrooms, playgrounds.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunch rooms.