Peace of mind by the handful.
XO2® iSanitise Zero is an alcohol free hand sanitiser foam designed specifically to control the spread of germs and bacteria. It contains natural emollients to replenish the lipids in your skin, leaving your hands feeling soft and hygienically clean.
The non-hazardous formulation is also free of Triclosan, colour, fragrance and carcinogens! iSanitise Zero is pH balanced with a non-irritant moisturising formula and great for keeping your skin clean, hygienic and at its best. The advanced formulation is great for high usage and for those with sensitive and dry skin.
Where to use.
XO2® iSanitise Zero is best used through the smart 375mL portable foaming dispenser bottle but can also be used in bulk fill foaming wall mount soap dispensers.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks, Cruise Ships.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants, Farms & Garden Nurseries.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics, Veterinary Clinics.
• Guest rooms, classrooms, offices, hallways.
• Washrooms, toilets, bathrooms, baby change rooms, showers.
• Foyers, receptions, gyms, showrooms, playgrounds.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunchrooms.
How to sanitise your hands
1. Apply a generous amount of foam in a
2. Rub hands palm to palm.
3. Rub with right palm over left (back of) hand with interlaced fingers and vice versa.
4. Rub palm to palm with fingers interlaced.
5. Rub back of fingers in opposing palms with fingers interlocked.
6. Do some rotational rubbing of left thumb clasped in right hand and vice versa
7. Do more rotational rubbing, backwards and forwards with clasped fingers of right hand in left hand and vice versa.
8. Once dry you are done and your hands are sanitised. There is no rinsing necessary.