Learn more at the XO2® Blog...
XO2® Linga Longa is a high performance long lasting air freshener and deodoriser. It creates fresher and more pleasant indoor spaces by one of the built-in 'feel good' slow release fragrances. It does it all whilst remaining safe and easy to use.
XO2® Linga Longa is available in the following fragrances...
• Linga Longa Apple
• Linga Longa Vanilla
• Linga Longa Lemon
• Linga Longa Eden
• Linga Longa Deluxe
• Linga Longa Tropical
Where to use.
XO2® Linga Longa can be used it in a bottle or bucket. It quickly removes odours in the air and on carpet, upholstery, curtains, bedding, floors, toilets, bathrooms and more.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Guest rooms,
• Washrooms, toilets, urinals, bathrooms, baby change rooms, showers.
• Foyers, receptions, lifts,
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs,
• Garbage bins, chutes and rooms.
XO2® Linga Longa is not just for the air, it’s also designed for use on wool and synthetic fibres, natural stone, concrete, tiles & grout, laminate, timber, vinyl, metal, stainless steel, enamel, ceramic, glass, chrome, painted surfaces, plastic and most washable surfaces.
How to use
Air freshener and odour control (bottle use)
1. Spray a fine mist toward the ceiling, away from people and exhaust fans.
2. For a longer residual, spray directly to soft furnishings like curtains and couches.
Odour control (bottle and bucket use)
1. Apply me directly to the surfaces at the source of the odour.
2. Agitate with a suitable brush, mop, cloth or disposable wipe.
3. Allow the product to dwell on the surface for 5-10 minutes before agitating again.
4. When finished, wipe or rinse away with clean water.
1. Apply me directly onto a microfibre cloth, disposable wipe or the surface.
2. Wipe surface in a circular motion.
3. Turn the cloth or wipe to an unused section (or use a fresh one) for a final wipe.
General cleaning and deodorising
Apply to hard washable surfaces with a cloth, wipe, mop or brush. Remove excess moisture and soil then allow to dry.
Floor mopping (mop and bucket use)
1. Erect safety signs and prepare your gear.
2. Fill up your bucket to the fill line through dilution control system (or manually.)
3. Immerse mop into the bucket. Soak. Then wring the mop out in a twisting motion.
4. Replace your mop water regularly or as soon as it starts getting dirty.
• In hotel and motel rooms, a small amount of Linga Longa may be sprayed onto the light bulbs when switched off. When the room is entered and the light switched on, a residual fragrance is dispersed into the room.
• Use warm to hot water. This will boost your cleaning performance (especially on oil, fat, grease) and speed up drying times.
• When manually filling bottles, buckets or tanks, add the water first and chemical last. This prevents foaming, chemical splashes and spills.
• For cleaning spaces where hygiene is important, use our disposable cleaning wipes instead of regular re-usable cloths.