Learn more at the XO2® Blog...
XO2® Metho is a premium grade cleaning alcohol that is commonly used as a cleaning agent. It has many commercial and industrial applications but cleaning and disinfecting hard surfaces is its most popular task.
Where to use.
XO2® Metho is an effective non-smearing cleaner and disinfectant for hard surfaces including...
• Fridges and other household appliances.
It's popular for removing ink and other stains from non-porous surfaces, upholstery and clothes too. XO2® Metho is also used as a window washer additive, sticker residue remover, thinner for some paints, lacquers and varnishes, paint brush cleaner, sanding aid and burner fuel for table burners and metho stoves.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Guest rooms, classrooms, offices, hallways.
• Washrooms, toilets, urinals, bathrooms, baby change rooms, showers.
• Foyers, receptions, lifts, stairwells, gyms, showrooms.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunchrooms.
Suitable on surfaces such as plastic, metal, stainless steel, ceramic, glass, enamel, laminate, timber, vinyl, painted surfaces, porcelain, epoxy/sealed surfaces and most washable surfaces.
How to use.
All purpose cleaner (bottle use)
1. Apply me directly onto a microfibre cloth, disposable wipe or the surface.
2. Wipe the surface in a circular motion.
3. Turn the cloth or wipe to an unused section (or use a fresh one) for a final wipe.
Use undiluted or diluted with water as a stain remover. Spot test on a small, inconspicuous area to ensure the product does not stain.
• Always test first in an inconspicuous area before using any cleaning solution. Play it safe, especially when you use a product for the first time. Better to be safe than sorry. Some surfaces can be sensitive to moisture and particular chemical types.