Learn more at the XO2® Cleaning Blog
XO2® Microwash is a premium quality, liquid hand soap made specifically for use in the food, medical and education industries. It's a carefully created formula that has been designed to give a smooth, pearly and luxury lathering feel. It incorporates Ortho Phenyl which is safe and highly effective in eliminating unwanted bacteria from the skin.
XO2® Microwash meets the stringent requirements of food and medical safety regulations. It is pH balanced to match that of skin. With a mild non-irritant, non-soap formulation, XO2® Microwash is the ideal choice for kitchen, medical and educational facility hand wash dispensers and wherever there’s a need for clean hands and bacterial infection control.
XO2® Microwash is famous for leaving hands feeling soft and hygienically clean, you’ll love it!
Where to use.
XO2® Microwash is designed specifically for food preparation and medical areas. It’s recommended as a premium hand cleaner for use through a liquid hand soap dispenser.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics, Vet Surgeries, Homes.
• Farms, Nurseries.
• Guest rooms, classrooms, offices, hallways.
• Washrooms, toilets, bathrooms, baby change rooms, showers.
• Foyers, receptions, gyms, showrooms.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunchrooms.
How to use.
1. Wet your hands with warm running water.
2. Use plenty of liquid hand soap to wash the dirt and germs away.
3. Rub hands together vigorously for 20-30 seconds.
4. Make sure you wash your palms, back of hands, wrists, fingers and under fingernails.
5. Rinse your hands well with warm running water.
6. Dry hands completely with a clean, fresh paper towel. Wet hands are more likely to carry germs than dirty hands so dry them well.
7. Use the paper towel to turn off the tap. This prevents reinfection of your hands.
• Bulk fill liquid hand soap dispensers should be cleaned and disinfected regularly with warm to hot water. Bulk fill dispensers are not recommended if hygiene is a priority.
• Ensure the dispenser instructions are followed when refilling a dispenser.
• Cold water is better than nothing but most liquid hand soaps lather up and performs better with warm water. The active ingredients in most soap formulations are released more easily, making the soap even more effective for cleaning your hands of dirt, grease, oils and germs without stripping away the natural oils in your skin.
• Washing and sanitising your hands is required regardless of whether you are using gloves. Gloves should always be disposed of after use and never washed or reused.
Are you washing your hands enough?
Hand washing is considered to be the most important single measure in preventing the spread of disease. Hand washing is most effective at washing away germs, not necessarily killing them, even when antibacterial properties are incorporated into the formula. Remember that regular hand washing is the best way to minimise your risk of catching and spreading illnesses.