XO2® Microwash is a premium quality, liquid hand soap made specifically for use in the food, medical and education industries. It's a carefully created formula that has been designed to give a smooth, pearly and luxury lathering feel. It incorporates Irgasan DP 300 biocide which is highly effective in eliminating unwanted bacteria from the skin.
XO2® Microwash meets the stringent requirements of food and medical safety regulations. It is pH balanced to match that of skin. With a mild non-irritant, non-soap formulation, XO2® Microwash is the ideal choice for kitchen, medical and educational facility hand wash dispensers and wherever there’s a need for clean hands and bacterial infection control.
XO2® Microwash is famous for leaving hands feeling soft and hygienically clean, you’ll love it!
Where to use.
XO2® Microwash is designed specifically for food preparation and medical areas. It’s recommended as a premium hand cleaner for use through a liquid hand soap dispenser.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics, Vet Surgeries, Homes.
• Farms, Nurseries.
• Guest rooms, classrooms, offices, hallways.
• Washrooms, toilets, bathrooms, baby change rooms, showers.
• Foyers, receptions, gyms, showrooms.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunch rooms.