I’ve got that soft loving touch.
XO2® Mother's Touch is a concentrated fabric softener and conditioner that makes fabrics feel softer and dry faster with less linting. Fabrics come out of the wash smelling clean and fresh, and stay that way when folded and stored. Laundry items such as nappies, towels, bed sheets, blankets, shirts, synthetics and woollens become coarse and hard with repeated laundering and this may lead to chafing and irritation of the skin. XO2® Mother's Touch softens the fabric by applying a minute electrostatic charge to fibres, which causes them to repel each other, fluff up and produce a soft and bulkier feel. Fabrics dry faster with XO2® Mother’s Touch because the fabric holds less entrapped water and moisture in the final steps of the laundering process. XO2® Mother's Touch also reduces the static charge on synthetics, which causes them to cling.
About the scent… You just have to have a wiff of our signature laundry blend to see why everyone has fallen in love with it. We wanted to come up with a very special blend of essential oils to represent the love and care that goes into laundering, and embed it into the textile. So when you put on clothes, or dry off with a towel that was cleaned with our product, you would say WOW! The secret to this blend is in the selective combination of floral (rose, jasmin, aniseed) and citrus (tropical fruit) essential oils. This little trick goes back to the 19th century when scientists discovered that oil blends just like ours act as aphrodisiacs when done right! We then took it further and added in some earthy (cedar pine, spice, must) heartwarming background notes. Have a wiff, feel the love xo
Where to use.
XO2® Mother’s Touch can be used in commercial or domestic, top and front loading washing machines, in either hot or cold water washes. It’s particularly good for cottons, poly cottons, polyester, silk and wool. It’s particularly effective on clothes, towels, woollens, nappies, blankets and uniforms.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks, Health Retreats.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Function Centres, Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs.
• Laundries (Commercial and domestic front or top load machines)
How to use.
Add to the final rinse cycle of the washing machine either by hand through the hopper or through the electronic dispenser as directed by your washing program. The quantities may be varied in order to suit the wash formula required for different wash loads.
Domestic Machines (5-7kg. Full load)
Automatic Machines: Use ⅓ to ⅔ cup (75ml-150ml)
Twin Tub: Use ⅓ cup (55ml-85ml)
Wringer Machines: Use ⅓ to ½ cup (75ml-125ml)
Hand Washing: Use ⅓ cup (55ml-85ml)
Commercial Machines (20kg+)
Add to the final rinse of the wash program with a 30ºC to 40ºC water temperature and a low water level with a 4 to 5 minute rinse duration. Add 75ml-150ml per 20kg of dry linen weight.
• For best results use in conjunction with Cuddles, Aquasmart, Eco Laund, Spectra or Cozy detergents.
• Mother’s Touch is a fabric softener and should not be confused with water softeners which are used to reduce water hardness or dissolved lime.
• Microfibre products and absorbent pads such as kylies and adsorbent under blankets should not be treated with Mother's Touch as their absorbency for liquid may be reduced.
• The quantity of product required will vary depending on the nature and degree of soiling, as well as wash temperature.
• Better wash results are always obtained with warm to hot water.
• Read and follow garment washing instructions.
• Wash colours separately.
• If in doubt, test colourfastness of garments before use.