XO2® Naughty & Nice is a safe and highly effective low odour stripping solution for removing polish build-up and water based floor coatings. It even works fast on UHS (ultra high speed) burnished finishes and semi-permanent sealers. XO2® Naughty & Nice is highly active and quickly cuts through coatings and polishes leaving the floor clean and prepared for re-application of a new coating.
XO2® Naughty & Nice is safer than other conventional floor strippers with a low VOC, non-butyl and non-DG formulation. This also makes it much safer for the environment too. With XO2® Naughty & Nice you’ll strip floors faster and more effectively which means lower labour costs and better results.
Where to use.
XO2® Naughty & Nice is safe for use on most resilient floors and quickly softens and emulsifies old worn and discoloured finishes for easy removal.
XO2® Naughty & Nice is suitable for stripping water based floor coatings from indoor and outdoor surfaces including…
• Sandstone, Terrazzo, Marble, Limestone, Slate, Travertine, Quarry, Terracotta, Granite, Blue Stone.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motel.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Warehouses, Manufacturing.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Supermarkets, Shopping Centres, Retail Shops, Showrooms.
• Community Centres, Clubs, Halls, Residential Homes.
Where not to use Naughty & Nice…
XO2® Naughty & Nice is not suitable for use on linoleum, asphalt tile or rubber tile floors. It must only ever be used with caution on sealed timber floors especially when the timber base seal is unknown as it may affect some timber base seals in a way that would require sanding to rectify the floor.
How to use.
Floor stripping (for water based floor sealers)
1. Your safety comes first. Wear personal protection equipment.
2. Prepare equipment. Half fill mop buckets with water and add the floor stripper concentrate to one of the two buckets. Move equipment to the work area.
3. Prepare the area. Select an area of 20-30m² and section it off. Remove furniture and protect the area. Set up safety signs, barricades and/or safety tape. Remove gum and foreign matter from the floor surface with a scraper if necessary.
4. Dust mop or vac floor to remove dirt, dust & debris.
5. Always test the floor stripper first in an inconspicuous area before using.
6. Apply the stripping solution. Generously spread the solution over the area with a mop. Allow the solution to work on the floor for at least 5-10 minutes. Do not allow the stripper to dry.
7. Machine scrub. Place the Heavy Duty Black floor stripping pad under a slow speed rotary floor scrubbing machine. Use overlapping strokes.
8. Pick up dirty solution. Use a wet pickup vacuum to remove the stripper solution from the floor. Do not allow the dirty solution to dry on the floor.
9. Neutralise, rinse and dry floor (Rinse twice to be sure). Use a clean mop and clean water with XO2® Bobby Dazzler (80:1). Cover area liberally by slop mopping. Leave for 5 minutes. Pick up the solution with a wet pickup vac. Wipe all skirting boards before they dry.
10. Final rinse mop. Damp mop the floor with clean water for the final rinse and to ensure that all stripper solution has been removed.
11. Repeat process if necessary.
12. Dry buff. Place a Natural Blend Plus floor pad under your scrubbing or burnishing machine then dry buff the floor.
• Take care! The stripping process can make the floor very slippery. Wear appropriate footwear and wipe feet before walking on other floor areas. Work in a controlled area to avoid walking on the wet area.
• Do not attempt to strip the entire floor in one hit. Strip approximately 20-30m² at a time. Also be sure not to get any stripping solution on painted surfaces, stainless steel or carpets. Always protect the area you are working in.
• Use the Heavy Duty Black or High Performance Stripping doodlebug pad to detail strip along the edges, on stairs and in the corners of the room.
• It is recommended to use new mops each time. All other equipment should be washed or wiped down and stored in the proper location. Using items and tools that are disposable for the stripping process are prefered as they eliminate the chance of contamination.
• Always test first in an inconspicuous area before using any cleaning solution. Play it safe, especially when you use a product for the first time. Better to be safe than sorry. Some surfaces can be sensitive to moisture and particular chemical types.