Learn more at the XO2® Blog...
Write your review
You must be logged in to post a review.
XO2® Odour Kill is best in class for the removal and treatment of bad odours. It uses highly innovative odour control technology to quickly destroy germs and smells. To top it off, the space will be left smelling fresh and clean by one of the long lasting aromatherapy fragrances. It does it all whilst remaining safe and easy to use.
XO2® Odour Kill is available in the following fragrances...
• Baby Powder
Where to use.
XO2® Odour Kill can be used indoors and outdoors in multiple applications. Use it in a bottle, bucket, tank or fogger. XO2® Odour Kill destroys the toughest odours caused by organic waste, curry's, urine, faeces, sewerage, pets, flooding, smoke and more.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing
• Guest rooms, classrooms, offices, hallways.
• Washrooms, toilets, urinals, bathrooms, baby change rooms, showers.
• Foyers, receptions, lifts, stairwells, gyms, showrooms, car parks.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunchrooms.
• Garbage bins, chutes, and refuse areas.
XO2® Odour Kill is not just for the air, it’s also designed for use on wool and synthetic fibres, natural stone, concrete, tiles and grout, laminate, timber, vinyl, metal, stainless steel, enamel, ceramic, glass, chrome, painted surfaces, mirrors, porcelain, epoxy / sealed surfaces, plastic and almost all washable surfaces.
How to use.
Air freshener and odour control (bottle use)
1. Spray a fine mist toward the ceiling, away from people and exhaust fans.
2. For a longer residual, spray directly to soft furnishings like curtains and couches.
Odour control (bottle and bucket use)
1. Apply me directly to the surfaces at the source of the odour.
2. Agitate with a suitable brush, mop, cloth or disposable wipe.
3. Allow the product to dwell on the surface for 5-10 minutes before agitating again.
4. When finished, wipe or rinse away with clean water.
All purpose cleaner (bottle use)
1. Apply me directly onto a microfibre cloth, disposable wipe or the surface.
2. Wipe the surface in a circular motion.
3. Turn the cloth or wipe to an unused section (or use a fresh one) for a final wipe.
Deep Cleaning (bottle and bucket use)
1. Apply product to the surface. Allow for 5-10 minutes dwell time.
2. Agitate with suitable scourer, brush or high pressure water.
3. Rinse with water.
4. Pick up excess moisture and allow to dry.
Floor mopping (mop and bucket use)
1. Erect safety signs and prepare your gear.
2. Fill up your bucket to the fill line through dilution control system (or manually.)
3. Immerse mop into the bucket. Soak. Then wring the mop out in a twisting motion.
4. Replace your mop water regularly or as soon as it starts getting dirty.
Garbage chutes (bucket use)
Mix 500ml to a 10L bucket of hot water. Pour down the chute every 3 levels starting from the top floor. This can be done daily or weekly depending on the severity of the odours. Ensure the safety of all below before use.
Carpet, upholstery and curtains
Odour Kill can be added to your XO2 carpet pre-spray or in-tank detergent.
• In-tank (clean water solution tank.) Add 20ml of to every 10 litres of water.
• Pre-spray. Add 5 to 10ml per litre of ready to use pre-spray solution.
• Pre-treatment for severe odours. Add 100ml per litre of water. Apply directly to the affected area and gently agitate. Allow at least 10 minutes dwell time before extraction.
• Post cleaning treatment: Spray a 100:1 solution onto the area and leave. Rake into fibres.
• XO2® Odour Kill can be applied before and after cleaning. Ensure the odour source has been removed before final treatment.
• Use hot water. This will boost your cleaning performance (especially on oil, fat, grease) and speed up drying times.
• When manually filling bottles, buckets or tanks, add the water first and chemical last to prevent foaming and splashes.
• For cleaning spaces where hygiene is important, use our disposable cleaning wipes instead of regular re-usable cloths.
• When all else fails, use a can of XO2® Whoopin. Shut the space down and let it rip!
• Always test first in an inconspicuous area before using any cleaning solution. Play it safe, especially when you use a product for the first time. Better to be safe than sorry. Some surfaces can be sensitive to moisture and particular chemical types.
• Always use the appropriate XO2 labelled product bottle.
3 simple steps to removing bad odours.
1. Hunt it down
To stop the stink, you must first find it. Start sniffing. What stinks? Where is the stink coming from? Why does it stink?
2. Kill it
Clean and treat the source of the stink. Chemical selection and usage is the key. Using standard chemicals rarely works. Odour Kill is the answer. It’s been specially designed for the job and works on all types and strengths of stink. All you need to do is apply Odour Kill and it will do rest. When all else fails, use a can of XO2® Whoopin. Shut the space down and let it rip!
3. Stay in control
To stop the stink, you must stay in control. This means having a cleaning routine that stays on top of stinky offenders.
You must be logged in to post a review.