Your urinal will love me.
“The average urinal wastes 145,000 litres of water per year. Fresh water is our most precious resource… Now a small pink block can reduce your water usage by up to 99%. Turn off your water today and enjoy amazing savings in water, time and money.”
XO2® Dry Idea Cleaner & Treatment is an eco-friendly product that cleans fast and coats the urinal surface with a protective shield, preventing odours and build up. It combines the latest cleaning technology in a highly effective and super concentrated, sanitizing, odour neutralizing, germ fighting, cleaning and conditioning agent that delivers unbeatable savings by economical usage.
How does it work?
The XO2® Dry Idea waterless urinal system includes the Dry Idea Block and the Dry Idea Cleaner. Both give urinals a protective shield against build up, bacteria and bad odours. XO2® Dry Idea works by combining the latest cleaning and bacteria specific enzyme technology in a highly effective and super concentrated, sanitizing, odour neutralizing, germ fighting, cleaning and conditioning agent along with a slow release, biodegradable deodorising block that together provides a monomolecular shield that stops soil and urine anchoring to the surface. The system is non-hazardous and designed to be human safe, water saving, cost reducing and it consolidates your products.
Where to use.
XO2® Dry Idea Cleaner & Treatment can be used in education, healthcare, facilities, hospitality and anywhere else you can find a urinal.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Entertainment Buildings, Cinemas, Casinos, Theme Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants, Mining Sites.
• Shopping Centres.
• Washroom surfaces.
How to use.
Waterless urinal maintenance (Daily)
1. Clean once or twice daily depending on traffic flow. Wear gloves and personal protection equipment as required. Read the label and safety data sheet (SDS) before use.
2. Dilute one part Dry Idea Cleaner to 9 parts water in a squirt bottle. Apply to the surface and scrub the urinal with a Doodle Bug tool and white pad.
3. Using a watering can add 300ml (2 cup) of Dry Idea Cleaner to 6Lt of water (or 50ml per 1L of water). Pour generously over the urinal area. Do not rinse, just leave.
4. Place 1-2 Dry Idea blocks in each single urinal or place a block every 50-60cm in multi-trough urinals. Place more blocks if necessary. Replace blocks when 80% used.
Waterless urinal deep clean treatment (Initial and weekly)
1. Turn water off to urinal. (Initial)
2. Apply neat (undiluted) Dry Idea Cleaner to the whole urinal and drain area. Use squirt bottle or watering can.
3. Scrub the entire urinal with a Doodle Bug tool and white pad to removes uric acid, hard water buildup and reduces the population of malodour causing germs.
4. Rinse with cold water using a watering can.
5. Treat surfaces using a watering can. Add 300ml (2 cups) of Dry Idea Cleaner to 6L of water (or 50ml per 1L of water). Pour generously over the urinal area. Do not rinse, just leave.
6. Place Dry Idea blocks in the urinal if necessary. One per single trough. In multi troughs place one block every 50cm-60cm. Replace blocks when 80% dissolved.
7. Jobs done. Now the water savings begin and any smells will go away. Repeat the deep clean treatment at least once a week.
• When manually filling bottles, buckets or tanks, add the water first and chemical last. This prevents foaming, chemical splashes and spills.
• Do not use any other chemicals in the urinal.
• Do not use hot water on the urinal.
• The first step in an initial clean is to turn off the water permanently when you are switching to the XO2® Dry Idea system.