Be proud of your potty.
XO2® Pee Off is the solution to your smelly boys toilets! It is specially designed to solve long term urine smells in urinals, floors and anywhere else that has been peed on. XO2® Pee Off is an eco-friendly product that cleans, treats and deodorises the surface with a protective shield, preventing odours and build up. It combines the latest cleaning technology in a highly effective and super concentrated formula… oh and it leaves a lovely scent behind too :)
How does it work? Hungry little pro-active bacteria and bacteria derived enzymes are the base of the formula. They are designed to eat up uric acid and bacteria found on surfaces that has been peed on. But that is not enough we reckon, so it has some fancy chemistry added! XO2® Pee Off also has a built in monomolecular repellent that stops urine from hanging around and anchoring onto the surfaces. The formula is fast drying and loaded with a nice and safe fragrance that makes it a pleasure to use but also a pleasure for everyone else who visits the area. The system is non-hazardous and designed to be human safe, water saving, cost reducing and it consolidates your products.
XO2® Pee Off is made from natural, environmentally safe ingredients. It is 100% eco-friendly, non-toxic, non hazardous and contains no para-dichlorobenzene, poisons, bleach, phosphates, caustic soda, chlorinated solvents, SLES, nitrates, animal fats, ammonia, borates, formaldehyde or mono butyl glycol ethers.
Where to use.
XO2® Pee Off can be used in education, healthcare, facilities, hospitality and anywhere else you can find a urinal.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Entertainment Buildings, Cinemas, Casinos, Theme Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants, Mining Sites.
• Shopping Centres.
• Washroom surfaces.
How to use.
Urinal maintenance (Spray method)
1. Spray ready to use solution liberally onto the urinals and surrounding surfaces including tile, grout, stainless and painted surfaces.
2. Leave to dry, or wipe off excess liquid with a cloth.
Washroom floors (Mopping method)
1. Erect safety signs and prepare your gear.
2. Fill up your bucket (refer to the dilution rates guide below.)
3. Immerse mop into the bucket. Soak. Give mop a light wring.
4. Apply generously to the surface. No need to rinse or dry.
Waterless urinal deep clean treatment (Initial)
1. Turn water off to urinal.
2. Apply neat (undiluted) Pee Off to the whole urinal and drain area. Use squirt bottle or watering can.
3. Scrub the entire urinal with a white scourer pad to remove uric acid, hard water buildup and reduce the population of malodour causing germs.
4. Rinse with cold water using a watering can.
5. Spray ready to use solution liberally onto the urinals and surrounding surfaces including tile, grout, stainless and painted surfaces.
6. Place Gee Wizz blocks or Aussie Pearl or Pee On It urinal screens into the urinal. One per single trough. In multi troughs place one block every 50cm-60cm. Replace blocks when 80% dissolved.
7. Jobs done. Now the water savings begin and any smells will go away. Repeat the deep clean treatment at least once a week.
• When manually filling bottles, buckets or tanks, add the water first and chemical last. This prevents foaming, chemical splashes and spills.
• To get the best out of Pee Off, don’t rinse it. Let the bacteria eat the bacteria :)
• Do not use hot water.
• Only go for a waterless urinal system unless you really have to for water restriction/shortage reasons. Even with a waterless urinal, they still require a minimum once a day flushing (watering can.)
• XO2® Gee Wizz is the perfect match for Pee Off in stainless steel troughs and waterless urinal systems. It uses the same pro-active bacteria technology and other goodies as Pee Off does.
Write your review
You must be logged in to post a review.