Learn more at the XO2® Blog...
XO2® Phos Power is a high-tech water based cleaner formulated to effectively remove calcium, lime rust, efflorescence, water scale, oxidation, soap and body fats, concrete, render, grout haze, plaster, mineral stains and most stubborn stains and residues. It’s also cleans and brightens aluminium and alloys.
XO2® Phos Power, unlike traditional hydrochloric acid cleaners which cause corrosion, will act as a corrosion inhibitor and rust converter, which eliminates damaging rust and metal fatigue. It’s effective on scale and rust deposits on toilet bowls, urinals, shower and bathroom areas, painted surfaces. And ideal for cleaning boats, fibreglass, metal surfaces, concrete, bull bars, aluminium trays, tiles, aluminium, concrete mixers and much more.
Where to use.
XO2® Phos Power can be used indoors and outdoors in a multiple of applications including...
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centre's.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants, Mining, Industry.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Building sites.
• Floors, tiles, benches, walls and ceilings.
• Bathrooms, toilets, showers, baths and pool edges.
XO2® Phos Power is loved by the mining, industrial, construction, tiling and professional cleaning industries because it can be used on many different surfaces including:
Ceramic and quarry tiles, Concrete (not polished concrete), Sandstone (unsealed), Terracotta (unsealed), Pavers (unsealed), Fibreglass, Toilet bowls and urinals, Mag wheels, Pebblecrete, Metal surfaces, Grout lines, Glass, Brickwork.
How to use.
Deep Cleaning (bottle and bucket use)
1. Apply product to the surface. Allow for 5-10 minutes dwell time.
2. Agitate with suitable scourer, brush or high pressure water.
3. Rinse with water.
4. Pick up excess moisture and allow to dry.
Deep Cleaning (bucket and machine use)
1. Test a complete tile in a small inconspicuous area using the following technique to ensure you and your client’s expectations are achieved. Once complete, inspect the tile closely for any imperfections from the manufacturer, transport or the tiling process before quoting or starting the job.
2. Remove all dust, grit, sand etc from the surface via a powerful dry vac. Remove any other foreign material that may cause scratching in the agitation process like blobs of grout, grout haze, paint, plaster etc.
3. Apply product liberally to surface via a mop, brush, doodle bug, bucket or watering can.
4. Agitate immediately into the surface. Choose the method of agitation that is suitable for the surface to be cleaned and soilage type. ie. floor scrubbers, doodle bugs, deck scrub brushes, high pressure water blasters etc.
5. Let the solution dwell on the surface for 5-10 minutes then agitate again applying more diluted product or water if required.
6. Remove the slurry with a powerful wet vac.
7. Rinse the surface thoroughly and remove the liquid with a powerful wet vac. Repeat steps 1-7 if required.
• Floor cleaning is about selecting the right chemical system and right from of agitation for the surface. When the combination is right, the floors will come up like new!
• Always neutralise and rinse surface sufficiently after use. Mopping or rinsing the surface with XO2® Bobby Dazzler is recommended at 20:1 after using XO2® Phos Power.
• Always keep the surface wet whilst using XO2® Phos Power. Do not let XO2® Phos Power dry on the surface. If the surface appears to be drying, apply more diluted XO2® Phos Power or water liberally.
• Be aware that existing floor sealers, treatments, coatings, paintwork and non-ferrous metals (especially aluminium and brass) may be adversely affected by XO2® Phos Power.
• Do not use XO2® Phos Power through detergent pickups on high pressure water blasters or through the solution system of automatic floor scrubbers.
• Existing floor sealers, treatments or coatings may be adversely affected by XO2® Phos Power. Always pre-test.
• For extreme cases of mineral buildup, you may be required to use XO2® undiluted. Also, you may need to keep adding product, scrubbing it, to allow the chemical time without it drying up.
• Always test first in an inconspicuous area before using any cleaning solution. Play it safe, especially when you use a product for the first time. Better to be safe than sorry. Some surfaces can be sensitive to moisture and particular chemical types.