XO2® Power Boost has been designed for professional carpet cleaners. It’s a premium, high powered, heavy duty extraction detergent powder for portable and truckmount carpet and tile cleaning machines. XO2® Power Boost works in cold up to extreme heat temperatures. It's innovative emulsifier formulation with buffered pH, contains a carefully blended combination of fibre safe solvents, surfactants and water softeners that leave behind a fresh citrus fragrance. You can count on XO2® Power Boost to cut through the toughest soils and greases even in the heaviest of traffic lanes and on the most difficult to clean synthetic carpets.
Where to use.
XO2® Power Boost is a remarkable heavy duty carpet detergent powder that is safe and economical to use on difficult to clean synthetic carpets and traffic lanes. XO2® Power Boost is ideal for use in restaurants, pubs, clubs, offices, hotels and homes.
XO2® Power Boost can be used 6 ways....
1. Pre-Spray. As a pre-spray treatment prior to water extraction
2. Tank Detergent. For use in the portable carpet cleaning machine's solution tank (no pre-spraying.)
3. Truckmount Detergent. For detergent pick up systems on truck mounts and some portable machines.
4. Booster. For pre-spray, solution tank, or detergent pickup systems.
5. Spotter. As a general purpose spotter.
6. Tile Cleaning Detergent.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Shopping Centres, Retail Outlets.
• Guest rooms, classrooms, offices, hallways, homes.
• Foyers, receptions, lifts, stairwells, showrooms.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunch rooms.
• Use hot water to boost your cleaning performance especially on oil, fat and grease.
• When pre-spraying use rinse in the clean water tank for increased fibre safety and faster drying.
• Always use a defoamer in your dirty water tank.
• Move the wand slower across heavily soiled carpet areas.
• Go over the carpet a second time dry to extract additional water and achieve dryer carpets.
• When diluting chemicals add the water first and chemical last to prevent foaming, splashes and spills.