Learn more at the XO2® Blog...
XO2® Power Gel is a high performance, multi-purpose spotter that uses powerful orange extracts to remove paint, oil, grease, gum, wax, adhesive, glue, ink and tar. The thickened gel prevents product loss by absorption into the fibres, meaning you use less product for a better result without doing damage to
Where to use.
XO2® Power Gel is an ideal carpet and upholstery spotter for use on almost all fabric and fibre types. It’s also great in the laundry, fantastic on graffiti and can be used on many hard surfaces.
XO2® Power Gel harnesses the latest in non-toxic, natural chemical technology and is famous for its ability to remove stains such as…
Paint, Oil, Grease, Chewing gum, Adhesive, Tar, Lipstick, Crayon, Candle wax, Shoe polish, Nail polish, Ink, Marking pen, Food oils + MORE!
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Retail Stores.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Function Centres, Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs.
Suitable for use on carpets, upholstery and many hard surfaces. XO2® Power Gel is safe on almost every washable/wettable fabric. Do not use on plastic, acrylic or other solvent sensitive surfaces.
How to use
Carpet and upholstery spotting
1. Test on a small inconspicuous area first to ensure suitability of product on the surface.
2. Remove (sponge or scrape) any debris or excess stain deposits. The longer stains are left, the harder they are to remove.
3. Apply me via a bottle onto the spot. Agitate gently.
4. Leave for 2-5 minutes dwell time.
5. Blot spot from the outside in. Use a disposable wipe, clean white towel or extract with a machine. Never rub. Agitate gently. Stubborn stains may require further light agitation.
6. Rinse and extract with a portable carpet cleaning machine using a pre-spray detergent. XO2® Plush (Carpet and upholstery rinse, softener & cleaner) should always be added to the solution tank water. If a machine is unavailable you can blot away with a damp clean white towel and then neutralise with XO2® Houdini stain remover or XO2® Aussie Encappa. Blot away again with another damp white towel to remove all chemical and stain residue.
8. Repeat or adjust
• Attend to spots and spills as soon as possible. Fresh spots are significantly easier to remove. Stains that are left too long can become permanent. Using the wrong product can also set the stain or permanently damage the fibre.
• Do your stain removal working from the outside of larger stains to the inside. This prevents the stain from spreading.
Will Power Gel remove every stain?
There is not one product that removes all carpet stains. This product is part of a complete professional stain removal system. It is important to familiarise yourself with the different products and how each of them work for the best result.