Learn more at the XO2® blog...
XO2® Pro Foam is a high powered foaming detergent for multiple applications. The high available chlorine content along with high technology surfactants, emulsifiers and wetting agents gives this thickened and foaming product the ability to not only clean, whiten and kill bacteria, viruses and mould but stay on the job longer, especially on vertical surfaces.
Where to use.
XO2® Pro Foam can be used indoors and outdoors in multiple applications including:
• Food Preparation and Manufacturing Plants, Commercial Kitchens, Butcheries, Abattoirs, Fisheries and more. It’s an outstanding cleaner and de-stainer for use on all resistant washable surfaces and it effectively eliminates odours too.
• Outdoor Areas, Externals of Buildings – Ideal for cleaning and removing stains & discolouration from all outdoor washable surfaces including roofs, walls, shade sails and outdoor furniture.
• Washrooms, Toilets, Bathrooms – Ideal for sanitizing, cleaning and whitening washable surfaces. Effectively removes unsightly mould and mildew.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Food manufacturing areas, butcheries, abattoirs, function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, kitchens, lunchrooms.
• Washrooms, toilets, urinals, bathrooms, showers.
Deep cleaning and sanitising (bottle, bucket or foaming gun use)
1. Apply me directly onto the surface.
2. Agitate surface with a brush or
3. Agitate again with a suitable scourer, brush or
4. Rinse well with clean water.
5. Pick up excess moisture and allow to dry.
• Use hot water. This will boost your cleaning performance (especially on oil, fat, grease) and speed up drying times.
• When manually filling bottles, buckets or tanks, add the water first and chemical last. This prevents foaming, chemical splashes and spills.
• For best results use freshly diluted cleaning solutions.
Food Industry Chlorine Yields
Please see below for the chlorine yield on our 3 most popular dilution rates for Pro Foam in the food processing and preparation industries.
• 1:50 solution - 1000ppm chlorine
• 1:100 solution - 500ppm chlorine
• 1:200 solution - 250ppm chlorine