XO2® ProGlo - Marble & Calcite Stone Polishing and Restoration Powder
Learn more at the XO2® Cleaning Blog...
XO2® ProGlo is designed for the crystallisation and polishing of floors made of marble and calcareous stones including travertine, terrazzo, and limestone.
It all happens through a relationship between special pads, floor patterns, a polishing machine with perfect weight distribution and speed, the chemical compound, correct application and the stone surface itself. This system still allows the surface to breathe through microscopic channels in the stone and is non-yellowing. XO2® ProGlo delivers the ultimate shine, reflection, durability and economy. It’s also an excellent and cost effective alternative to conventional methods like sacrificial coatings. XO2® ProGlo is proven to eliminate the need for restoration of the surface down the track. The more you ProGlo, the harder, more durable and shinier the surface gets!
Where to use.
XO2® ProGlo can be used on indoor, polished natural stone surfaces including…
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Shopping Centres, Retail Shops.
• Residential Homes.
• Foyers, receptions, hallways, living areas.
• Bathrooms, lounge rooms, domestic kitchens.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs.
Suitable on floors, walls, tables, benchtops and anywhere marble, limestone, travertine and terrazzo needs polishing.