Learn more at the XO2® Blog...stain
Write your review
You must be logged in to post a review.
So go on and pinch yourself after using this absolute breakthrough product because it is dead set incredible! Out on the field, this product is A.K.A. magic spray!
XO2® Rust Daddy is the easy, effective and safe way to remove rust, bore and iron stains from washable hard surfaces.
The innovative pH neutral formula delivers amazing results and unmatched user safety advantages. Unlike many rust removers, XO2® Rust Daddy does not contain the potentially lethal Hydrofluoric Acid or any other hazardous chemicals. It complies with recent changes to Australian regulations regarding fluorine and fluoride content in cleaning chemicals. This reduces the potential danger and injuries many cleaning teams have experienced using traditional dangerous competitor rust removers.
Where to use.
XO2® Rust Daddy eliminates rust, bore and iron based stains on all hard washable surfaces. XO2® Rust Daddy will be your best friend as it even removes those old, stubborn and impossible stains.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Retail Stores.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Function Centres, Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs.
XO2® Rust Daddy being pH neutral means it is safe to use on all washable hard surfaces from walls to floors to ceilings and anything else in between! It is fine on marble, limestone, travertine, terrazzo, granite, basalt, bluestone, sandstone, quarry tile, slate, porcelain, ceramic, terracotta, concrete, pebblecrete, masonry, vinyl, timber, painted surfaces, stainless steel, natural stone and metal surfaces too!
How to use.
1. Remove dust and debris via broom or vacuum.
2. Apply via spray trigger directly and evenly onto the stain.
3. Leave for 5 minutes. Watch me turn purple which means I’m eating the stain away. For stubborn stains allow 5-20 minutes dwell time. Do not allow the surface/product to dry during treatment.
4. Feel free to lightly agitate the product to ensure good contact with the stain.
5. Remove the solution with damp towelling. For larger areas, you can hose off or use your normal scrub, rinse and vacuum process.
6. Allow to dry.
7. Repeat or adjust the process if necessary only when the product has been effective on the first try.
• Attend to spots and spills as soon as
possible. Fresh spots are significantly easier to remove than leaving it for a long period of time.
• When the product contacts iron, it will go purple. This is normal and it is what you want because it is eating the iron away and working!
• XO2® Rust Daddy isn’t going to smell like your flower garden, so avoid smelling it directly in the bottle, it may send you a bit fuzzy. We have tried our best to lessen the smell but just be prepared that it smells like someone has just let rip! But who cares right, as long as you can get rid of that nasty stain that know-one else can!
• For severe stains, you may need to repeat the stain removal process. When you see the purple reaction, you know there is still iron.
• Always test first in an inconspicuous area before using any cleaning solution. Play it safe, especially when you use a product for the first time. Better to be safe than sorry. Some surfaces can be sensitive to moisture and particular chemical types.
Will XO2® Rust Daddy remove every stain?
We don’t want to sound cocky, but this stuff is wowing people all over the country with its incredible stain removal strike rate. During product development, we threw it at the worst of the worst stains on the planet. Yep, we nailed them all!
If you have stains on carpet, upholstery, rugs or textiles, we recommended to use a proper carpet stain removal product and/or machine for the best results. We have not completed testing on these materials yet. Without the correct extraction system, it will be hard to remove the residue.
You must be logged in to post a review.