XO2® Spectra is a breakthrough in chemical technology. XO2® Spectra does it all, it’s an enzyme active pre-soak, machine detergent and specialty stain remover with a safe oxygen bleaching compound for germicidal cleaning. This versatile laundry and food safe kitchen superstar cleans, whitens and brightens in the toughest conditions. XO2® Spectra is safe on both whites and colours… and removes stains and heavy soils easily. It’s easy to use, economical and delivers extraordinary results.
Where to use.
XO2® Spectra is brilliant in the laundry and kitchen. In the laundry, you can pre-soak cloths and fabrics, use it as a machine washing detergent or as a special stain remover. It’s ideal for clothing, bedding, towels, table cloths, nappies and more. It can be used in commercial or domestic, top and front loading washing machines, in either hot or cold water washes.
In the kitchen, XO2® Spectra is a sensational food safe cutlery and crockery soaker, cleaner and sanitiser for dishes, crockery, cutlery, mugs and cups.
But probably the most surprising and where the raving reviews most come from is mop head and carpet bonnet soaking. It is way-way better than using just bleach as your soaker!
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks, Health Retreats.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Facilities, Food Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Hospitality Venues.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunchrooms.
• Laundries (Front or top load machines)
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, kitchens, lunchrooms.
• Cleaning and housekeeping stations and departments.
How to use.
Laundry pre-soak (7-10L bucket)
Normal: Use 30 grams (1 scoop).
Heavy Duty: 60-90 grams (2-3 scoops).
Avoid tipping powder onto dampened clothes, in all cases dissolve the powder in water before adding clothes. Warm to hot water is best used for greasy or oily stains. Blood stained items should be rinsed with cold water before pre-soaking with Spectra. Allow to soak for 2-4 hours or overnight as required.
Laundry detergent (machine use)
Domestic machines (5-7kg. Full load): 1-2 scoops (30-60 grams).
Commercial machines (20kg+): Use 5-10 grams per kilogram of dry weight.
Heavy Duty Technique: Add warm water and Spectra to the machine, followed by linen. Initiate a pre-soak cycle and turn the machine off for 2-4 hours, then restart the washing cycle.
Cutlery / crockery and cup pre-soaker
Follow laundry pre-soak instructions. If used on food contact surfaces, rinse thoroughly with potable water after use.
Mop head / carpet bonnet soaking
1. Fill your bucket with enough water to submerge the mop/bonnet.
2. Add 15-30 grams (1-2 scoops) of Spectra per 5L.
3. Place your mop or bonnet into the bucket.
4. Swish it around for a bit. Let soak overnight or for at least 30 minutes.
5. Rinse out mop/bonnet before use.
• Use hot water. This will boost your cleaning performance (especially on oil, fat, grease) and speed up drying times.
• When manually filling bottles, buckets or tanks, add the water first and chemical last. This prevents foaming, chemical splashes and spills.
• XO2® Spectra is highly recommended on cotton, poly cotton and polyester. It’s safe to use on colours.
• Always test first in an inconspicuous area before using any cleaning solution. Play it safe, especially when you use a product for the first time. Better to be safe than sorry. Some materials can be sensitive to moisture and particular chemical types.
• The quantity of product required will vary depending on the nature and degree of soiling, as well as wash temperature.
• Better wash results are always obtained with warm to hot water.
• Read and follow garment washing instructions.
• Wash colours separately.
• If in doubt, test colour fastness of garments before use.