Learn more at the XO2® Blog...
XO2® Stainless Steel Shiner makes cleaning and polishing stainless nice and easy for you. It’s quick and simple to use so you’ll get instant results without sticky residue or hard work. It is a food grade product and you’ll also discover that it protects too, helping prevent corrosion and water marks. Get prepared to be amazed.
Where to use.
XO2® Stainless Steel Shiner is suitable for brushed, machined and ultra high polished stainless steel surfaces and gives superb results on…
• Lift doors and interiors
• Fridges, ovens and appliances
• and anything else made with stainless steel.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Guest rooms, classrooms, offices, hallways.
• Washrooms, bathrooms.
• Foyers, receptions, lifts, stairwells, gyms, showrooms.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunch rooms.
Suitable on surfaces including brushed, machined and ultra high polished stainless steel.
How to use.
1. Apply me directly to a clean, dry microfibre cloth.
2. Spread evenly over the surface and wipe any excess with a dry part of the cloth. Keep cloth separate from other cloths and chemicals. Store in a click seal bag until next use to ensure the cloth is kept clean. *Always use the appropriate XO2® labelled product bottle.
What should I do if the surface is heavily soiled?
When a surface is heavily soiled with carbon or grease, it should be cleaned with either Fast & Gentle, Bonza, Too Easy, Profoam or Activ Chlor, then rinsed and dried prior to the application of Stainless Steel Shiner.
Colour code your microfibre cloths. Use a different colour for a different task and keep one cloth just for stainless steel.