Where to use.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres.
• Commercial kitchens and food manufacturing.
• Restaurants, canteens and cafes.
Fruit and vegetables.
How to use
Sanitising (vegetables and fruit)
1. For a 25 litre tub of clean water, add 100ml of
2. Check chlorine level (should be 100 to 110ppm) using a
3. Wash and soak vegetables and fruit.
4. Produce must have a minimum of 5 minutes soak time.
5. Rinse thoroughly under clean running water.
• The wash water should be 5˚C to 10˚C warmer than the
• Make up a new solution for each wash. Check the chlorine level regularly if continuous washing is being done.
• Always remember to blot the Chlorine Test paper with a white paper cloth before reading results.
• Always store in a cool location out of direct sunlight.
• Ensure produce soaks for at least 5 minutes and is thoroughly rinsed after soaking.